Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

How are you Albert? Good Morning...Dennis (and the kids) are treating me to breakfast for Mother's Day.

Morning, Xander. :hug:  Have fun!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning :yawn: I got up early and went grocery shopping, despite the cool temps and rain.  The trees are leafing and flowering and everything looks quite pretty and green, but the rain seriously needs to hold off for a while so things can dry out.  My back lawn is looking more like a field and there's extensive lakeshore flooding.  My mom prefers to celebrate during the week, so we'll go out to dinner sometime this week for Mother's Day.  So I'm spending the day puttering around the house and catching up on editing and writing.  :)  I hope everyone has a nice day :) 

Happy mother's day

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, all! Dreary, dull day here...

tumblr_niw57ssHYK1qzx74yo1_540.jpg

Can't be too dreary and dull with him around :wub: 

• Haha 5

It's hot and muggy. We had one t-storm around 8:30 this morning. Rain lasted about an hour. I can hear it rumbling again in the distance. More storms in the forecast for later today.

• Like 5

Happy Sunday :)

It's sunny but the wind is fresh so I've spent the morning reading in bed then worked for a bit in the greenhouse and finished by making a brookie.

I've finally found a solution to protect the spinach plants from the evil snails 😈🤞 (I'm not killing them -_-0:) if I catch one I threw it in the neighbors bushes :gikkle:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..