Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Apparently when it comes to rhubarb I'm just a disagreeable curmudgeon.

Nope, I agree with you 100%.

Hey gang. Great day at the show. A tad hotter than I like, but...

Wish they still sold the combo sunscreen/bug repellent around here.  If I put sunscreen on it seems I must be hanging a free lunch sign on my back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hello all...May I wish all Americans a great Memorial Day weekend. Watch the 2 races...and now watching the best (and longest) race now...the Coke 600.

This weekend is for the sacrifices Americans make around the world.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello all...May I wish all Americans a great Memorial Day weekend. Watch the 2 races...and now watching the best (and longest) race now...the Coke 600.

This weekend is for the sacrifices Americans make around the world.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Holy Gay Superhero, Batman...😀

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hello to the other kids.

It's 65 F/ 18 C right now, with 52% humidity, and a wind speed of 5 mph coming from the north. No clouds in the sky, and the sun is very bright, but the wind is pleasantly breezy. We're going to make a bonfire in about 25, maybe 30 minutes. First S'mores of the season!  :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hello to the other kids.

It's 65 F/ 18 C right now, with 52% humidity, and a wind speed of 5 mph coming from the north. No clouds in the sky, and the sun is very bright, but the wind is pleasantly breezy. We're going to make a bonfire in about 25, maybe 30 minutes. First S'mores of the season!  :D

Hello Page. How are you and Morgan? How's Mickey and Remy?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

No I do not. My paternal grandmother made a rhubarb custard meringue pie that everyone said was very good. I disagreed. Mum has a recipe for rhubarb crisp/crunch that everyone says is delicious. I however, disagree. Many people think strawberries and rhubarb are a tasty combination. I disagree. Apparently when it comes to rhubarb I'm just a disagreeable curmudgeon.

Rhubarb is good...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello Page. How are you and Morgan? How's Mickey and Remy?

Morgan and I are fine. Mickey and Remy are out with their friends, but they should be back in time for marshmallows.   :yes:  We had grilled Italian sausages and corn on the cob.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Morgan and I are fine. Mickey and Remy are out with their friends, but they should be back in time for marshmallows.   :yes:  We had grilled Italian sausages and corn on the cob.

We had ribs, hot dogs, potato salad and macaroni salad...and s'mores soon..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all.  More potentially record setting hot weather again today. Happy Memorial Day to those who are celebrating for the remainder blessed be.

Happy Memorial day, dugh! :hug:  Warm day here, but it's comfortable. :)  Don't overdo it today. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..