Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

You know just because Val mentioned me by name that doesn't mean she's gonna fall for that "I'm a professional" from you. I think you were included as part of everyone else in her admonition to keep your hands and other bits to yourself. 😛

:gikkle: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I'm exhausted... shopped all day... bought a snowblower. I'm having them put it together, and it's being delivered a week from Friday. Sigh... I hate shopping!

So the first really big snow is likely to arrive next week ...

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hi Page. Are you expected to get snow overnight or will it stay south of TC.

We had some snow, but it melted after Thanksgiving. Now things are all icy.  :( We might get some more snow soon, but I haven't checked the weather report.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, dughlas said:

So the first really big snow is likely to arrive next week ...

49 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Yup... most likely. :rolleyes: 

We should be safe for a bit. I made hubby go out and tune up the snow blower.  Worked with that wicked windstorm they talked about for days ahead of it. Make him check the generator so we didn't need it!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We had some snow, but it melted after Thanksgiving. Now things are all icy.  :( We might get some more snow soon, but I haven't checked the weather report.

100% chances of... nuking. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..