Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Well, Mickey and Remy are back from kayaking at the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Or, should I say Bare Dunes? They were kayaking nekkid.   😀

I guess you have naturists at your house. About a mile from us is America's largest naturists resort. The county it is in has more naturists resorts than most states (8). During the school year, you'll see the school bus stop at the gate and kids get on.

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Oh! Mickey and Remy told me a story about their adventure. When they started their journey in the kayaks, the beach was deserted. When they returned to the area they'd launched from, there was a family camped out on a blanket. A mom and two boys. So, Mickey and Remy had to cover themselves as they left the water, which was awkward and totally obvious. There were a few brief moments of exposure as they jumped from the kayaks into the water, then stood up while holding the watercraft in front of their private bits. The older boy from the family sitting on the beach, about ten years old, tried to copy them by taking off his swimsuit, but he got "Gibbs-slapped" by his mom after untying the drawstring on his trunks.  :gikkle:  She said something to her son, but was trying too hard to NOT look at Mickey and Remy as they lugged their kayaks back to the car.   :rofl:

Maybe the 10 year old is a naturist and his mom doesn't know...Dennis and I were skinny-dipping at Bare Ass Pond and Police and Fire Pond when we were 9...😇

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

I'm still floating from the Raptor's  win. NBA Champs... wow... never thought it would happen...

St. Louis won their first Stanley Cup and now the Toronto won their first NBA Championship. Now I wonder if we will have a first time champ in baseball and football?

Congratulations Toronto!!

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..