Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Don't worry... Pagey I know how to handle Xander...🙄😏 will be too way too busy to remember how many trimesters in a pregnancy...🙄😆😆😆😆

Wish I could get pregnant...I would love to carry my own child. Scientists said it might be soon...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I was, but all my kids came over, one after the other(except my oldest daughter who came the day before. I was taken out for a late lunch, and missed my nap. :P  :hug: 

Take a longer nap today...(talking about naps, I got to put 3 to take theirs)

They love naps...🚼🚼🚼 😀

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

We worked for four hours. I pruned a seriously overgrown knockout rose, it was 6×6 but not anymore. Now it's about 2.5×3. Pruned my weeping Japanese cherry tree and between us we pulled a gagillion weeds. Now we're sitting under the tree relaxing. We were fortunate, it's been overcast most of the day with a light breeze. The couple times the sun broke through the clouds were short lived. Temp is 79/26° with tropical humidity.

So the Knockout Rose didn't knock you out? 😀 They need to change the name of it...😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

You mean all those guys brought you flowers? Poor guys apparently it cost them the shirts off their backs.

They are trying to win him over with the flowers, but I'd ask 3 questions: 1) Automobile (extra points for a SUV or a F450), 2) Boat or travel trailer (extra points for both) and 3) Job...

I'm not greedy, I have my man...❤ And my kids 🚼🚼🚼👧👧👬

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Speedo Day will make Albert happy :yes:

Not as much as just one speedo :rofl: Where is my Photo Bucket:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

100,000 more kids...Dennis and I love kids, but 100,000 kids would be a bit to much...DCF called us yesterday...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Everything okay, or was it just a routine checkup?

11 hours ago, dughlas said:

Don't tell her my head already aches and I'd really rather rest quietly. 

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*   Get some rest, Dugh.   :kiss:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Not as much as just one speedo :rofl: Where is my Photo Bucket:yes:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  How are you and Steve?

7 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

:blink: I thought you were supposed to take it easy and rest your shoulder ?

Hey, Tim.   :hug:

10 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I think it would make us all happy... 🤔🤔With a high chance of a heart attack...😁😂😂 just like picking your favorite candy at the candy store...😊😄they "all" look A-pealing...😑😏🙄🙄🙄😊

Hey, Bobber.   :kiss:

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

I was, but all my kids came over, one after the other(except my oldest daughter who came the day before. I was taken out for a late lunch, and missed my nap. :P  :hug: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  I was totally exhausted after work. Too tired to cook anything tonight, so Mickey brought back two big bags from McD's.   :heart:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Yes, but over aa certain number of foster kids, here you need to be licenced as a group home. I believe here it is 5 fosters max unless all are siblings, when they make an exception.

• Like 5

DCF has another set for us if we want them. The boyfriend killed one of his girlfriend's kid, seriously wounded another and killed the mom. The typical, 'I don't want to raise your ex's kid, slut' mentality. Dennis and I want to meet them, but will they be ok? 

• Wow 4

8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Everything okay, or was it just a routine checkup?

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*   Get some rest, Dugh.   :kiss:

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  I was totally exhausted after work. Too tired to cook anything tonight, so Mickey brought back two big bags from McD's.   :heart:

Hey Page!  :hug:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Had grilled pork with blueberry salsa, strawberry and chicken salad and blueberry pie...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..