Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  We get plenty of strawberries at the farmer's market. Jam is delicious with cheddar-rosemary scones.   :yes:

Excuse me I think you've made a typo, you wrote cheddar and strawberries in the same sentence 🤪

• Haha 5

• Site Administrator
16 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Well, boarding should be happening for Mum's flight home. I stayed at the airport long enough to watch her pass through the TSA security checkpoint and get halfway to her gate. Harrisburg is a relatively small airport so I could see the gate and knew she would be okay from there.

It feels uncomfortably strange to know I am not going to see her for three months. Except for the first 2.5 weeks of last November and the half-dozen days I spent travelling to and from SC for doctor visits we have spent the last 9 months together. I made her morning coffee each of those days. I want to cry ...

Actually, by now they should be finished boarding and closing the door in preparation to takeoff.

:hug: :hug:  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Well, boarding should be happening for Mum's flight home. I stayed at the airport long enough to watch her pass through the TSA security checkpoint and get halfway to her gate. Harrisburg is a relatively small airport so I could see the gate and knew she would be okay from there.

It feels uncomfortably strange to know I am not going to see her for three months. Except for the first 2.5 weeks of last November and the half-dozen days I spent travelling to and from SC for doctor visits we have spent the last 9 months together. I made her morning coffee each of those days. I want to cry ...

Actually, by now they should be finished boarding and closing the door in preparation to takeoff.

:hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

OMG! Planter's Peanuts came up with a pair of shoes called "Crunch Force 1"! Dear Lord, those things are uuuuuuugly!  :lol:  And they cost $170! As my Grandpa would've said, "I wouldn't wear those shoes to a shit fling!"   :lmao:  :rofl:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

10 hours ago, Dmrman said:

YEAH...!!!🤗🤗🤗 and "DON'T...!!!!" Forget the whipping cream either...😁😄😄😆😆😆

Now, what are you going to do with the whipping cream?

Spoiler

Maybe we shouldn't know, because I doubt it is to put on strawberry shortcake...  😀

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..