Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

having a good weekend Pagey...??😁😁

Yeah, things are good, so far. Mickey and Remy went to the beach at Clinch Park, and they made a new friend. This cute little guy, maybe seven years old, asked them for help building a sand castle, and they were happy to oblige. He had curly brown hair and freckles. His name is Rory, and he was ever-so-polite, I'm told. Mickey even exchanged phone numbers with the family, so they could keep in touch.   :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

That's nice they took time with him... Was he a single kid (no siblings)😗😗

Yeah, no other kids for the little fellow to play with.  :/

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Oh, boy! Kilting stories, kilting stories!   :D Afternoon, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*   Give my regards to Mum.

Hey, Drewdrop.   :hug:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Hope everyone is having fun. Speaking of islands, we might be going to the Thousand Islands region for our vacation this year!   :D

Bringing back some salad dressing?

Spoiler

Get it thousand island dressing? 😁

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yeah, things are good, so far. Mickey and Remy went to the beach at Clinch Park, and they made a new friend. This cute little guy, maybe seven years old, asked them for help building a sand castle, and they were happy to oblige. He had curly brown hair and freckles. His name is Rory, and he was ever-so-polite, I'm told. Mickey even exchanged phone numbers with the family, so they could keep in touch.   :heart:

Jordan and Kipp were building sandcastles today. They were so Sandy that I hosed them off before they went to sleep. It was a nice day and so is tomorrow...  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yeah, no other kids for the little fellow to play with.  :/

🙁 For Rory...but 😀for Mickey and Remi... My 'babies' enjoyed being on the beach...and they wanted to bring the beach on the boat😀

• Like 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Bringing back some salad dressing?

Hide contents

Get it thousand island dressing? 😁

:facepalm:

44 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Jordan and Kipp were building sandcastles today. They were so Sandy that I hosed them off before they went to sleep. It was a nice day and so is tomorrow...  

Glad to hear it, Xander.   :hug:  We might take a drive out to Frankfort tomorrow.   :)

38 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

🙁 For Rory...but 😀for Mickey and Remi... My 'babies' enjoyed being on the beach...and they wanted to bring the beach on the boat😀

I'm hoping the boys can meet up with Rory again for another beach day. They could use some more responsibility, if only to keep them out of trouble.   :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Sand... Is like glitter...🤔 yet still fun🙄🙄 Shoot, I would more than likely be building a sand castle with them...😏😏 I love the Beach and he free fun it brings...😶 part of all my transitions into the "Next Childhood"😉😋😄😄😁

I love the way you think, Bob! All 171 of you!   :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I posted that article just in case. -_- besides, I thought you would've been too old to know who they are. :P

Hey Handsome! :hug:

Are you officially "pudding" now?

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Yeah... 🤔🤔like maybe teach him how to kayak in the nude... And reminding him to put sunscreen on his boy bits before it's too late...???😂😂 Have fun in Frankfort. I want to Try and get up to St. Ignus this year before the cold hits...🙄😏 however my Vacation plans always get messed up somehow...🙁😒

St. Ignace, you mean? It's decent, but the Soo Locks are more interesting. Maybe you could stop here for a bit and we could have lunch together!   :heart:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I should also point out @dughlas didn't know who they were. :P 

So very true. I can't even tell one group of kpop boys from another. They all sound the same to me ...

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

:facepalm:

Glad to hear it, Xander.   :hug:  We might take a drive out to Frankfort tomorrow.   :)

I'm hoping the boys can meet up with Rory again for another beach day. They could use some more responsibility, if only to keep them out of trouble.   :gikkle:

But what happens if they met him when they are skinny-dipping? 😀

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Zander and Family...😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗 hope you had/having a good time...🤔🤔 hey maybe you need an Ark...??? And teach them all to file in 2 x 2...😂😄😆😆😆

No, not an ark, but we did see a nice 32 foot cabin boat we loved. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..