Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

And if it gets bad I may end up in the hospital I am hoping that doesn't happen or I could have a bed next to Bob OMG:rofl:

That's not funny Bertie! Well imagining you trapped in a room with Bob is but not the hospital part :hug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

And if it gets bad I may end up in the hospital I am hoping that doesn't happen or I could have a bed next to Bob OMG:rofl:

You could keep one another entertained ... I was going to say out of trouble but let's be honest that would never happen.

Oh and mum would tell you to stop worrying about the worst case and focus on the positives you got going for you.

Edited by dughlas
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Oh I know Clo but getting serious about it would not me good :yes:

True ;) oh the chaos you two would cause... Poor nurses :gikkle:

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I know a bit about that. I went through a woe is me gloom and doom period when I was forced to stop working. The way I was behaving you'd have thought I was some invalid who's life was over. Then I went through a couple of health scares that really could have been the end. Brought a bit of perspective to things. Am I living the life I would like? Oh hell no! Finances are a fraction what I made working but I'm getting by. I've learned you do what you can and when you can't, well you can't. While not what I'd have chosen my life could be far worse. So rather than focus on the things I don't have I try, operative word being try, to appreciate what I've got. Afterall, I've got all of you. Namasté my brothers and sisters.

:hug:  :heart: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Done with appointments for the day... I'm ahead of schedule according to the therapist. :D  I may be able to be out of my sling next Friday... can't use the arm, but it can hang at my side. Still will have to wear it if I go out or drive... and I'll still have to wear it sleeping. 

:2thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My house is freezing, but I love it! :) 

Wait until you get the first electric bill. You might decide it doesn't need to be be quite so cold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I wonder with who!! 😀 Or what!

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!    :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  How's everyone doing?

It is delicious...kumquat juice mixed with lemonade...Yum

I've never tasted a kumquat. Not sure I want to, either.   :unsure:

I'm glad he is fine...

Hello Page...

I feel I should point out that I don't know the young man personally. Just some random teenage kid who made it onto the evening news last night because the doctors had to resuscitate him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

That would be tragic, for the hospital staff - the two of you together all day :o total mayhem

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

:hug:May I be so bold as to ask how badly they have been impacting your life? I don't want you to think I'm making light of this but can you still do the majority of the things you want? Because of the migraines I understand living with chronic health issues that limit the things you do. Some days it is extremely frustrating but overall I believe it could be far worse. When you think beyond this news are you still able to do most of the things you want to do? My stepdad had COPD and it limited him sometimes. The thing that bothered him most was the limits it placed on his golf when it was hot and humid. Please don't think I'm trying to belittle this news. It's a nasty slap in the face but how much adjusting will you need to do that you haven't already done because you had to. I know news like this sucks but your feet are right where we want them, on the grassy side of the garden. Love you.

What dugh said.

:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

You could keep one another entertained ... I was going to say out of trouble but let's be honest that would never happen.

Never ever never happen... the staff should get double pay :)

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey, what's so wrong about that... 🤔🤔 I have an open door to a whole lot of privileges...😂😂😂 and I have floor shows every night at 8... 3 times on weekends, and all my backups wear speedo's...😆😆😆

Hey, Bobber.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey, what's so wrong about that... 🤔🤔 I have an open door to a whole lot of privileges...😂😂😂 and I have floor shows every night at 8... 3 times on weekends, and all my backups wear speedo's...😆😆😆

Are you sure you are in hospital and not on holiday?

Sounds more like a resort with bad food

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Are you sure you are in hospital and not on holiday?

Sounds more like a resort with bad food

If the food is so bad, then it's not much of a resort, is it?   :rofl:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..