Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, clochette said:

So good news! Mom's thyroid isn't working anymore. She'll have a pill to help with this. She'll also have to be hospitalized for 48h in 2 weeks to check the new pill isn't causing palpitations and heart problems. AND she can have her immunotherapy treatment right after that making it mid July (she hasn't had a shot of treatment since early April). 

She's doing perfectly fine. No more pains, no need for O2 anymore since the last 2 weeks, no side effects from the other pills. She's feeling so well she wants to go swim, back rides, walk... Things are great :hug:

Well that's good news.

Mum and I both take thyroid medication. Mum had to have hers removed over 50 years ago and I had the left half of mine removed in 2008.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Speaking of highlands I'm re watching outlander and in the 2nd episode of the first season Claire says before being attacked by Randall she was going to visit family in France in Compiègne. That's where my parents live! Well in a little town just 10km away with the forest in the middle

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Excuse me that should be: **nukes South Carolina pfft...*** nukes Michigan too***pfft, pfft, pfft,🤣🤣😂😂😂

<throws Bobber into a concentration camp> -_- 

• Wow 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..