Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I agree that everyone needs glitter.   :yes:  But not in such massive quantities.   :gikkle:

There can never be too much glitter

glitter GIF

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Speaking of highlands I'm re watching outlander and in the 2nd episode of the first season Claire says before being attacked by Randall she was going to visit family in France in Compiègne. That's where my parents live! Well in a little town just 10km away with the forest in the middle

:D 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

49 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

This is Gary's window....😊😊this is Grace flying out his window... 🎇

So now you turn it in and off by the cutoff valves😂😂

No... actually, just cleaning it seems to have reduced the leak... it stops dripping after a minute or so... it gives me time to pick out a new faucet that has a more straightforward cartridge. One that I can get out without buying special tools. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Now... Which one...😄😄😄 it's like they are bipolar...!!!😂😂

Well, I'm certainly not going to run with either of the cute or sweet adjectives.

So that only seems to leave the harmless one.

He's one of the empty vessels my primary school teacher used to complain always made the most noise. ;) 

0:) 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Yep I believe they call it Global warming:yes:

As my friend say, When liberals sell their oceanfront mansions, and sell their private jets, then I'll take global warming seriously. Dennis and I agree with him, however I'm not a scientist, neither is most of these people. Is earth heating up? I'm not sure, because cities do have more cement (a heat collector), and why is Mars warming up and Jupiter, too? 

• Wow 1
  • Angry 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..