Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

I haven't finished Chapter 3 yet. :) 

I got half of Chapter 5 of racing Love outlined...but I'm having Chapter 4 troubles...but I'll have it up soon...I keep promising myself at least...

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Marty said:

We call them mermen here in Ireland, Bob :)

That photograph is of Lough Allen, which is the first large lake on the River Shannon waterway.

Its Irish name is  Loch Aillionn, and it is named after the  goddess Aillion who, according to legend, still dwells beneath the waters of the lough.

So, no mermaids or mermen, but seeing as it's a freshwater lake, and not the sea, that's hardly surprising (the mer part refers to the sea). 

(Here endeth the lesson for today) ;)

0:)

Then it would be a Lochmen/Lochmaids...

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Wow. You take amazing photos, Marty. :worship: 

10 minutes ago, Marty said:

You say the nicest things. Gary... :kiss:

One of the nice things about modern digital cameras is that you can take many, many images. Unlike in the days of film photography where you were limited by the cost of the film.

Sometimes I have to take well over a hundred shots of the same scene before I get that one shot that makes it all worthwhile.

Back forty years or so ago I had a friend who did portrait photography. He would sometimes get through 5 rolls of film (36 shots to the roll) just to get that one shot that both he and the client were happy with. And, of course, he couldn't preview the images on the back of the camera, but would have to wait until the negatives had been developed and printed before he could be even sure he did have that one shot.

Things are certainly a lot easier nowadays. :)

• Love 5

30 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:o Do you have a drone outside my window? :P  

😀

35 minutes ago, clochette said:

Or men dress in a cute little back dress with a white apron and holding a duster :lol:

Dennis like me like that...(in a little black dress, not with a duster...) When we go on dates...😀

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, clochette said:

It's my fault, guess I should put some clothes back on ;)

Now if this was StraightAuthors.Org...people would say...no don't!! 😀

But since it is GA, most would say yes...😀.

👬

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, dughlas said:

To quote @Drew Espinosa ... Nuh uh. I am an official Plaid Conservancy Warden-at-Large with international authority over the care and keeping of lads in plaids. And what is this limit on plaid kilts? My personal collection of kilts numbers over a dozen. I just added a new one this past weekend. Do you also subscribe to a limit on speedos?

A limit on Speedos .. No.. 😀

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Do you know anything that's what children are for dusting :rofl:

True ..but if there's an automatic dust collector ..why not use it and put the kids to do something else... laundry...😀

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Hey, he looks secure... And Happy... What more could you want...??😃😄

No dust? 🙄

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..