Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

So I guess the food went to pot first...🤔however that would explain the nekked pool swimming at Comfort Inn also...!!!😶😄😆😆

Nekkid swimming at Comfort Inns, too, Bob? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

We all crashed the pool on my 24th birthday party...(pool was actually closed) Our assistant manager started it so we just followed suit...😂😂(or No suit) And many times after that...😄🤣🤣 

Sounds crazy! You had a good time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

It's Not Fast food...🤔🙄 it's Asian food cooked Vewy slooowy to puuurfection... Not served onna... Bun...😒😄😂😂

I knew that, but I had to say KFC since both Korea and Kentucky starts with K. I might ask Ash to babysit on Friday so we (Denis and I) can try it at a Korean restaurant here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey...🤔 "I am not a prude" I raised my Hell when I was a little younger...😶😒 hmm... I guess I still do...😁😆😆

Neither are we...I mean we are letting Kipp and Jordan enjoy diapers since they are incontinent (Jordan at night, but he like them in the day, too). Dennis' ex bitch would have a fit. But we don't mind...

We aren't hurting anyone...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Apparently so...??? 😄😁😁I remember waking up on the beach with some sheets from laundry... And a cute blond guy..😄😄what a birthday...🤣🤣🤣

Was the blond guy in a birthday suit?😄

• Haha 3

Ahhh... We all were, must have passed out there afterwards...😆😆 waking up hearing kids laughing and playing in the water...!!!🙄😶😏😒🤤

That's why I don't drink. I'd like to retain ALL of my memories...at least for next fifty years or so.   :rofl:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Wow... We were hitting both heat and humidity... The boys went to the Community pool for a while... Me, I was in the pool with my therapist... And Hmmm I got to say it's was mighty hot in there...😃😄😁 swore I saw steam coming off the water...🙄😶😶😒😊😊🙃

We spent most of the day in our pool. Dennis' sister was over with her kids and we had a great time. Dennis was on a roof getting tarred and hot...Oh well, someone has to work and he does while I'm being Mommy to the kids...😊

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Ahhh... We all were, must have passed out there afterwards...😆😆 waking up hearing kids laughing and playing in the water...!!!🙄😶😏😒🤤

At least they were laughing and not frightened...😄

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

That's why I don't drink. I'd like to retain ALL of my memories...at least for next fifty years or so.   :rofl:

We have a glass of wine when Dennis and I go out. Dennis does have beer, but we get high with our kids...👶👶👧👧🧒

• Like 2

Morning all!!! Dennis told me that he will be home by 1. He is giving his employees 5 1/2 days off - until Tuesday. Dennis just gave me breakfast in bed.💓 Cereal, orange juice, coffee and a rose. 💓💓

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Well, Caz it is a valid concern...😊 For example...: I had let Kyle and Randy make up their own mind about Drinking and Drugs...I let them get drunk one Christmas holiday... Their response was a hefty hangover, I asked them the next morning and they both decided it wasn't for them, they didn't like it period...!! They have friends that do and a lot that don't so I would say the term everybody has or does is a matter of opinion and really should be up to the reader's opinion... Just saying everyone doesn't and your right a lot don't ever... I myself at a very early age tried pot and through a very bad experience while still in high school decided it was not for me, and never touched it again...on a final note, without ever coercing the boys have made choices that would be considered "Old Fashion" they don't move to follow the in gang but at the same time don't judge them either!! So I really think a whole lot is still the same as when we were younger,  and they have friends on both sides of the fence...😊☺☺ just keep your chin up and know that your thoughts are quite accurate...!!!😗😗😗

Thanks Bob :hug: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..