Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Well my first attempt at canning green beans is so far a half success. Once it reach the desire temp for canning one of the jar broke. I had probably missed a tiny crack :( I quickly took it out and let the other one in which is now still a WIP for another 45 minutes.

• Wow 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Listen clo canning green bean is very dangerous you can get botulism and it can kill you :yes:

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

My mother would never can them for that reason :yes:

My grandma has canned green beans all her life 🤷🏻‍♀️ they won't be kept for long just a few months to the most. 

I'm using clean jar, the metal parts are not rusty and the joint is new and have been boil before being put on.

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Dennis went out and got a white pizza for dinner. I decide to give Jordan and Kipp half of a slice each and they couldn't eat it. Their stomach is still upset.🤢 They are cuddling with Dennis now and I'm doing my stories. I was in the attic and I found a disc...of stories I wrote in 2010s...ugh...I read one...

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

4 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

How are you, Page? Hope you are feeling better..

Much better, thanks.   :yes:

4 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Now, I'm going to tell Jordan and Kipp to take a nap. They wanted to watch the truck race...They still aren't better...

Poor kids. Do you have Recording, so they can watch it later?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Much better, thanks.   :yes:

Poor kids. Do you have Recording, so they can watch it later?

They wanted to watch it live and since it was 100 laps, Dennis said to me let them. I said,fine, but they needed to nap or go to bed early..they are still sick...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

I'm supposed to avoid grapefruit too. 

I did some reading and it affects a whole lot of meds. Something to do with absorption in the gut.

Not good for the meds you take with food

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..