37 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hmmmmm sleeping sounds good to me :yawn:

Sorry I’m not being very social

:hug: That's ok.  Sometimes we need a little 'me' time :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, clochette said:

Anyone got lot of new adds using GA on their phone? Since this morning I've got a little banner that comes down, under it a huge one and the bottom of the page is an enormous one. And sometimes when I load a page I've got a pop up one take all the screen and I've got to close it by clicking on the X to see the GA page under it? 

Before I only had one little banner, but this this is really annoying. And I didn't change any settings and upgrade any apps

I'm not on my phone, but I noticed the ads are different on my laptop. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I sincerely doubt it, but it could be a cunning ploy by the site owners to try to persuade users to sign up and pay for a Premium account, which is apparently ad-free... :unsure2:

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning gang :hug: That's a lazy morning here waking up with Looping in my face hogging the pillow and snoring https://mobile.twitter.com/WallonMarine/status/1155415534999089152/photo/1

From the half open shutter the weather seems nice and sunny.

Hi, Tink! :hug: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Marty said:

G'day, gang :hug:

Sorry if I seem to have been MIA. Big meeting yesterday that I needed to attend. Then, when I finally got home, I was so tired I fell asleep in the armchair...

Might be MIA again for most of today as well. Am expected to write up minutes from yesterday's meeting, and I also have some editing to do for someone (and I should really try to get some of my own writing done).

Hi, Marty. :hug:  Have a good one. :) 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..