Story Submission

Go to solution Solved by Reader1810,

2 hours ago, Hasren said:

I'm a no nothing newbie and fresh here, just arrived. But I have a story I want to submit. How do I submit a story to be published here, please?

Hi @Hasren, @Reader1810 has given you the answer that you need but I feel that I must make a comment about your post, please don't refer to yourself as a 'no nothing newbie' , nobody on here is a 'no nothing', your just a newbie and a welcome newbie too, welcome to the site.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Hasren said:

I'm a no nothing newbie and fresh here, just arrived. But I have a story I want to submit. How do I submit a story to be published here, please?

Just to add here. The closer you pay attention to all the info in the FAQ, the fewer problems you will have in getting your story approved and posted. Don't let it all overwhelm you either. Just take it step by step.

• Love 4
  • 1 month later...
On 11/12/2018 at 11:56 AM, Reader1810 said:

Hi Hasren and welcome to GA

To find out how to post a story on GA,  check out the Authors and  Stories System sections in the Help & FAQ list. Good luck! :) 

https://gayauthors.org/help/

So, newbie stuff aside, I've been around for a couple years now, and I just realized I wanted to write my own stuff. I followed all the steps in the link you posted, but I can't find the "add story" button on the stories tab. Could anyone help?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Frankie said:

So, newbie stuff aside, I've been around for a couple years now, and I just realized I wanted to write my own stuff. I followed all the steps in the link you posted, but I can't find the "add story" button on the stories tab. Could anyone help?

See this link for information. Author FAQS. First off, you need to 'purchase' author status from the store (it doesn't cost anything). As a new author, your story will be moderated. See this link for help about story posting. Hope this assists.  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2