Story Editor/Beta Reader needed

I have a Project currently in need of an editor and Beta Reader.

My project is my long delayed Book 2 of CBDT, working title "Web of Conceit". I have re-written 4 chapters of the story already with around 2,000-2,500 words per chapter. In total, it will be a 20 chapters with approximately 40,000-50,000 words.

This is in the genre of thriller and spy novels. I've set some of the basic story pieces in Book 1 and my short story "Last Run to Mosul"

• 1 month later...

I appreciate the effort @Timothy M., but I think I need a full editor/beta reader, who can correspond with me on my writing and provide inputs.

Anyone willing to take up this teddy bear writer's languishing story?

It needs a primary editor and beta, who really enjoys the materials as much as the writer.

Edited by W_L
  • Like 1
On 2/9/2019 at 10:01 AM, rec said:

I'm available to help.  I currently do "polish" editing for Graeme,  Cole Parker and bi-janus (the latter two over at awesomedude.com). 

rec

Thanks for offering rec and the response to my PM, even though you do not feel you can be my editor/beta.

For those who are interested, I should explain this story more, because Tim and Rec didn't know what they were getting involved in (kind of like my characters).

I know the genre is hard, but like I said to both prospective editors/beta, if you imagine this is a long form story of Black Mirror episode, it's easier to understand. Spy thriller is at its heart with speculative fiction, not so far behind.

The position is still open