Images in story notes

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

45 minutes ago, AusGlitterati said:

Ohey! I like to put a banner in my story notes, but it's not working for me at the minute. The attachment works on a post in my profile but on the story, nothing shows up. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

I think it's a bug - you may want to check out this Help topic from yesterday:

Myr is working on the problem.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 months later...
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

Just post the link to your gallery image in the Story Note.  It works.

@Talo Segura

Paste the link directly into the text editor.  Do not use the insert image from link button.  (That only works if you have the direct image location)spacer.png

Edited by Myr
3 hours ago, Myr said:

Just post the link to your gallery image in the Story Note.  It works.

Can you explain how it works? 

I did the following: 1. Added cover image to EDIT MY STORY tab 2, uploaded the image but it doesn't appear as a cover image with the story. 2. Added to cover image in the GALLERY for book covers, copied the URL to STORY NOTES ADD IMAGE URL it was red, didn't add image.

So far I have the image loaded to the story, the image loaded to the gallery (book covers) but it doesn't appear with the book. Perhaps you could give step by step instructions because it is not clear how you do this?

Screenshot_20191017-072648.thumb.png.37269461f53f4ddde9dd681033491565.png

Edited by Talo Segura
Added screenshot