I want to be in a GA story

AFriendlyFace

Top 10 Reason Why I want to be in a GA story

1) Any hot guy I fall for will not only be gay but also really into me.

2) It's a given that I'll be:

hot

intelligent

likable

and probably possess a really cool special skill, talent, or trait.

3) All my friends are also likely to be unusually attractive, as well as exceedingly loyal, protective and dependable.

4) STDs just aren't an issue for me, regardless of my own promiscuity or sucky circumstances (rape, abuse, cheating lover, etc.), I'll remain completely disease free.

5) Permanent disfigurement and unsightly scars are similarly unlikely. I can be beaten, attacked, deathly sick, or in a serious accident and I'll be good as new before too long.

6) Anyone who seriously dislikes me is likely to end up in one of the following circumstances:

horribly screwed over

owing me big time for something only I can help him/her with

dating me

7) Really terrible and complicated situations or problems really will work out.

8) Sleep and food are both purely recreational and I can indulge in either as much or as little as I please without any practical consequences resulting (except as the occasional plot device).

9) If my own family isn't already unbelievably supportive they will be by the end of the story, or else they'll just have to face replacement by a new and improved "family".

And the all time top reason why I want to be in a GA story

10) My creator is an extremely talented person and I'll get to make a positive impact in the lives of thousands of wonderful readers!

Hugs to all the authors and readers out there and I hope my little list doesn't offend anyone.

:hug:

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

LMAO!

Kevin, that was hilarious, you really juat made me smile :boy: .

Although, to be fair, many of the traits you described are present in gay net fiction regardless of site, though GA's much more likely to have 10 true.

On the negative side, it's also likely that you'll be confused, single, and closeted(in some cases) for the near future.

Edited by hi_college_guy

good god.. I was reading that and wondering if my story will have any of those qualities... except 7 and maaaaaybe 6, not a single other one is going to be true. Of course I never posted beyond chap 1 of that story and unlikely to until its better in my mind.

Why does every story have to have a happy ending... does Life?

~Umbathri

the forever pessimist

Edited by Umbathri

Why does every story have to have a happy ending... does Life?

No, and while I can't speak for everone, that's part of why I read GA stuff. Why leave this world to go to a depressing world that's just as bleak?

Ask and ye shall recieve Kevin's Big Moment (wicked laugh)

:lmao::lol: Thanks Nick! :hug:

It's a dream come true :boy: . Gosh, I didn't know I was such a drunk though 0:) ! Lucky for me dubya came to my rescue!

HEHEHE I enjoyed that, awesome job :2thumbs:

***begins to think of ways to steer the conversation towards gay rights***

Can't miss an opportunity like this! ;)

LMAO!

Yay! Mission accomplished :D

On the negative side, it's also likely that you'll be confused, single, and closeted(in some cases) for the near future.

LOL leave it to you to point out the negative side, Matt :P:boy:

:hug: have an awesome day and keep smiling! ;)

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

What a hoot you guys are.. :great: Nick great comeback and story. Kevin of course you are spot on as my boat neighbors would say. Ah fantasy and romance... :2thumbs: who can ask for more. Pax Steve sv Gandalf still in Sevilla.

LMAO!

Although, to be fair, many of the traits you described are present in gay net fiction regardless of site, though GA's much more likely to have 10 true.

I like stories where everything doesn't work out. Those are the types of stories I right in fact. As you'll find out.

Everyone else, see my sigi. :2thumbs:

I'll put him in a chapter off Service with a particularly hungry Jarred.

:)

You have a good point.. He did say that he wanted to be in a G.A. story, when he really ought to have said he wanted to live in one... :blink:

Just goes to show: When DK is around, you need to be VERY careful what you wish for... :P

I love this list

I'm writing something at the moment and I'm keeping all of these things in mind. So far, there'll be 1 with terrible consequences, most of 2 but it won't be effortless, partial 3, 4 I haven't gotten to yet, but it makes for a better story in my case. 5 will remain, 6 will be severe, 7 will be amusing, no 8 or 9 at all, and only time will tell for 10.

I'll put him in a chapter off Service with a particularly hungry Jarred.

:)

:blink:

I love this list

I'm writing something at the moment and I'm keeping all of these things in mind. So far, there'll be 1 with terrible consequences, most of 2 but it won't be effortless, partial 3, 4 I haven't gotten to yet, but it makes for a better story in my case. 5 will remain, 6 will be severe, 7 will be amusing, no 8 or 9 at all, and only time will tell for 10.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your story :) . It looks like it's going to be very interesting.