I've been....ummm...

...I've been a bit sick over the last four or five days. Don'tt know where it came from, or why, but I'm recovering at the moment. I only told  few people, and rumors get weird. NO! It's not covid or anything like it. I'm just plain old' sick. K? Promise!

Anyway, I'm still here. Feeling good! I even went to the chat earlier tonight! Had a blast with you guys!

'Well, do it again some time soon. I'm just...tired. Sooooooo tired. And you KNOW how much I hate hate HATE sleep...but my body isn't giving me much of an option here, Love you lots, seezya soon! 

• Love 3

These days if so much as cough once or mention you don't feel well, you start getting THE LOOK, even over the phone. :P

• Haha 2
On 5/9/2021 at 8:48 AM, drpaladin said:

These days if so much as cough once or mention you don't feel well, you start getting THE LOOK, even over the phone. :P

Very true! But its better to just let people know the truth than have them speculate. They always head towards the worst case scenarios! Giggles!

• Love 1

I wish you a speedy recovery. I know what you mean; these days the slightest clearing of the throat as people at panic.

• Love 1

Thanks, you guys! I am feeling better. I'm at about 80% right now. A good night's sleep should have me back in working order by tomorrow. ::Fingers Crossed::

I appreciate the love! ((Hugz))

Also, DK Daniels...I have an email coming your way soon! :P 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Comicality said:

Also, DK Daniels...I have an email coming your way soon!

I figured you'd get back to me when you had the time. Considering all the hectic activity you've been going about. I'll be on the lookout so :)

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..