I've been....ummm...

...I've been a bit sick over the last four or five days. Don'tt know where it came from, or why, but I'm recovering at the moment. I only told  few people, and rumors get weird. NO! It's not covid or anything like it. I'm just plain old' sick. K? Promise!

Anyway, I'm still here. Feeling good! I even went to the chat earlier tonight! Had a blast with you guys!

'Well, do it again some time soon. I'm just...tired. Sooooooo tired. And you KNOW how much I hate hate HATE sleep...but my body isn't giving me much of an option here, Love you lots, seezya soon! 

• Love 3
On 5/9/2021 at 8:48 AM, drpaladin said:

These days if so much as cough once or mention you don't feel well, you start getting THE LOOK, even over the phone. :P

Very true! But its better to just let people know the truth than have them speculate. They always head towards the worst case scenarios! Giggles!

• Love 1

Thanks, you guys! I am feeling better. I'm at about 80% right now. A good night's sleep should have me back in working order by tomorrow. ::Fingers Crossed::

I appreciate the love! ((Hugz))

Also, DK Daniels...I have an email coming your way soon! :P 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Comicality said:

Also, DK Daniels...I have an email coming your way soon!

I figured you'd get back to me when you had the time. Considering all the hectic activity you've been going about. I'll be on the lookout so :)

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..