An old Face returns - Hello again :)

5 hours ago, James Matthews said:

Hi everyone,

It's been a while so I wanted to say hello. I came to GA in 2015 under the Pen name WestcliffWriter. But that was then. My real name and now pen name is James Matthews.

I'm happy to be back and plan to post back my old stories some of you may remember. For those who have not then I hope you will enjoy them should you wish to read them.

I am the Author of Puppy for Sale, The Saturday Boy (and sequel), Purity, For Everything You Are, For Everything You Were and The Boy from Castlebay Down.

To any old faces who remember me, a heartfelt thank you for your support and help when starting out. 

I am choosing to publish my newest story "Him in the Dust" but as a returning member I am starting over so this is in moderation.

I'm really happy to see some of my favourte Authors are still writing away and I look forward to reading some of your content.

If you remember me, by all means drop a hello.

Warm regards

James

Hey, James! I remember you, and I remember "The Saturday Boy". Welcome back! Cheers... Gary....

• Like 4