Open Club  ·  285 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

What happens after Zach wakes up?

Mark Arbour

7 hours ago, PrivateTim said:

Oh....  and can we not have an option where Zach just never wakes up? And can that happen in Millennium?

I had an epiphany.... it does require a small rewrite of The Streak, but..... in order for me to get a screen deal, we have to comply with new SAG/AFTRA rules to be Academy Award eligible. Zach Hayes died in Claremont in a tragic accident involving a toaster. In the new version of The Streak, Will meets a guy surfing in Santa Cruz who is from De La Salle High School and he is a football player. Here is the twist, the surfer/footballer is African American. It shatters the very pale complexion of surfing in the U.S., introduces a major character of color into CAP instead of in servants roles and his dick is 5", exploding another major stereotype.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Gary L said:

Is possible to have any positive memories of Z**? 

Yes. Mainly because I picture Liam Hemsworth playing Zach.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

On 9/15/2023 at 3:26 PM, impunity said:

@PrivateTim, there was a third Jake?  I just did a reread and can only think of two (Brad's high school frenemy who slept with Sam and Brad's current husband). Who was the third? 

Jake Pike, Will's lawyer in Black Widow. There may even be a fourth Jake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impunity said:

Jake Pike (Will's lawyer) is now Brad's husband. I think there are only two Jakes, one of whom is dead. 

I've read every CAP story in the last three months. I was just going to read a couple to remind me of things relevant to The Gap Year, but I found in rereading Paternity that I needed to remember parts of Be Rad and The Land Whore and so on. I know there is another Jake out there, I just need to remember the story.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, PrivateTim said:

I've read every CAP story in the last three months. I was just going to read a couple to remind me of things relevant to The Gap Year, but I found in rereading Paternity that I needed to remember parts of Be Rad and The Land Whore and so on. I know there is another Jake out there, I just need to remember the story.

Me too but I can’t think of another.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, PrivateTim said:

I just reread all of CAP, too. Pretty sure there have only been two of them. 

Edited by impunity
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, impunity said:

I just reread all of CAP, too. Pretty sure there have only been two of them. 

The third Jake is introduced in Chapter 1 of Poor Man's Son. He is one of Gathan's friends. I believe Will hooks up with him at some point.

• Like 2

On 9/20/2023 at 6:14 PM, PrivateTim said:

The third Jake is introduced in Chapter 1 of Poor Man's Son. He is one of Gathan's friends. I believe Will hooks up with him at some point.

What if Mark sneaks by a Jacob instead of a Jake? Maybe there can be a Jacob who is friends with Bobby Carrswold in the nursery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..