Jump to content

Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

What happens after Zach wakes up?


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, PrivateTim said:

Oh....  and can we not have an option where Zach just never wakes up? And can that happen in Millennium?

I had an epiphany.... it does require a small rewrite of The Streak, but..... in order for me to get a screen deal, we have to comply with new SAG/AFTRA rules to be Academy Award eligible. Zach Hayes died in Claremont in a tragic accident involving a toaster. In the new version of The Streak, Will meets a guy surfing in Santa Cruz who is from De La Salle High School and he is a football player. Here is the twist, the surfer/footballer is African American. It shatters the very pale complexion of surfing in the U.S., introduces a major character of color into CAP instead of in servants roles and his dick is 5", exploding another major stereotype.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, impunity said:

Jake Pike (Will's lawyer) is now Brad's husband. I think there are only two Jakes, one of whom is dead. 

I've read every CAP story in the last three months. I was just going to read a couple to remind me of things relevant to The Gap Year, but I found in rereading Paternity that I needed to remember parts of Be Rad and The Land Whore and so on. I know there is another Jake out there, I just need to remember the story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, PrivateTim said:

I've read every CAP story in the last three months. I was just going to read a couple to remind me of things relevant to The Gap Year, but I found in rereading Paternity that I needed to remember parts of Be Rad and The Land Whore and so on. I know there is another Jake out there, I just need to remember the story.

Me too but I can’t think of another.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, PrivateTim said:

I've read every CAP story in the last three months. I was just going to read a couple to remind me of things relevant to The Gap Year, but I found in rereading Paternity that I needed to remember parts of Be Rad and The Land Whore and so on. I know there is another Jake out there, I just need to remember the story.

I just reread all of CAP, too. Pretty sure there have only been two of them. 

Edited by impunity
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, impunity said:

I just reread all of CAP, too. Pretty sure there have only been two of them. 

The third Jake is introduced in Chapter 1 of Poor Man's Son. He is one of Gathan's friends. I believe Will hooks up with him at some point.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 9/20/2023 at 6:14 PM, PrivateTim said:

The third Jake is introduced in Chapter 1 of Poor Man's Son. He is one of Gathan's friends. I believe Will hooks up with him at some point.

What if Mark sneaks by a Jacob instead of a Jake? Maybe there can be a Jacob who is friends with Bobby Carrswold in the nursery.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..