Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

What happens after Zach wakes up?

Will cannot run away--even if he is the second choice for Zach this night.

Zach and Will are going to fuck. Zach expects it, He tells Zach about Taylor and Vaughn. They wear a condom now. They agree to get blood tests.

In the post orgasmic bliss, Will asks Zach to come back at 4:30 to see Travis to work out their mutual issue. Having sex is on the table unless he objects.

Travis shows up at 4:00 and suggest they meet with Zach to work out their issues and have a threesome. Travis can agree or back out. He is in charge of what happens or does not happen

If they have a threesome, they decide it is a one time thing or not. They decide if they will or will not have an open three person relationship with each guy  to fuck the other in a two way and how to trade off dates. If they do not want to share, they agree to think about what they want and will meet later.

• Like 3

There is definitely a threesome in the immediate  future. Steph is a sexual guru. I think in the Will and Zach, Will and Tyler, and Zach and Tyler will survive. It’s a realistic solution   that should work. Will is off to Harvard in Autumn and both Zach and Tyler will be long distance relationships. Will is going to have other sexual relationships that will be not be so distant. There’s no need for him to make any stronger commitments than he already has. There is nothing wrong with a young man expanding  his inner circle of friends and lovers. At some point Will may be ready for an exclusive partner, but not as a college freshman. He may be mature for a seventeen year old, but he is not ready to settle down. 

• Like 5

This is a very interesting topic for discussion. I think it’s going to be hard for Will no matter what option they choose because I really think that he’s going to be on the losing end of this whole situation. 

1. He’s got the relationship with Zach and he’s blowing him off so he can meet up with Travis and they can have sex. Zach doesn’t want to have just one guy who he’s having sex with especially now that Will knows about him and Travis.

2. With Travis having ADHD it’s going to be very hard to get him to be with just Will and not Zach.

3. What will they be like after the 3 way if they choose that route instead of the others. I’m sure that Will doesn’t want to lose either Zach or Travis out of this situation. 
4. There’s another way for Travis and Zach to get out from under the constant surveillance and that’s to have Mr. Buck arrested and charged for the crimes he’s committing.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Mark Arbour said:

Chapter 53 is posted, so here's a question for you.  When Zach wakes up and all this stuff comes out, what happens? 

1.  Travis, Zach, and Will have a threesome.

2.  Will dumps Travis, or Travis dumps Will. 

3.  Will dumps Zach, or Zach dumps Will.

4.  Zach and Travis end their relationship.

5.  Things just stay weird, like they are, between the three of them.

BTW have just reread the scene where Zach appears for the first time when Robbie and Brad take Gathan home…… in Millenium.  

Edited by Gary L
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I think it is 60-40 they will have a threesome at some point but it will not be sustainable. Zach and Travis will be together most often since they live near each other. Will is going to travel and is based elsewhere in in Palo Alto. Will can see the other two on selected times and then he is off to Massachusetts.

I think it is 40-60 that Zach will blow up and walk away from Will for a long while. He will still have Travis to fuck and they are living close by each other.

The wild card is what plan Will develops to take out Curtis in the next two months.

• Like 5

For now I expect a mix of #1 and #5, however that isn't going to really resolve anything for Will....He wants to nail Travis' dad to the wall and publicly shame Mr. Morals Clause.  As usual he won't want to put the poor underage girl through the shame of a public trial so he wil have to get Jake to investigate Travis' dad and find his other victims of his unquestionable lack of morals.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 10/8/2022 at 12:53 AM, Mark Arbour said:

Chapter 53 is posted, so here's a question for you.  When Zach wakes up and all this stuff comes out, what happens? 

1.  Travis, Zach, and Will have a threesome.

2.  Will dumps Travis, or Travis dumps Will. 

3.  Will dumps Zach, or Zach dumps Will.

4.  Zach and Travis end their relationship.

5.  Things just stay weird, like they are, between the three of them.

A combination of 1 and 5.

I see Will wanting to get with the two guys he values the relationships with. While Travis appears to be the obvious choice once his father is taken care of it may need to stay that way for Zach. If Zach has to find a new outlet for release it could open a whole can of worms and issues for him. I see Will having the threesome and seeing that Zach and Travis are fine remaining friends with benefits but he gets to participate too every now and then.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wrong--I said in part--'-I think it is 40-60 that Zach will blow up and walk away from Will for a long while. He will still have Travis to fuck and they are living close by each other" 

I did not go far enough about the impact of   Zach's blow up.

Zach really blew up and acted out badly in a jealous rage. He hurt Will which I did not expect.  He now makes Will not feel safe around him. Will does want to be abused by Zach anymore, He has known Zach act aggressively like this to others, but not to him. He did not see any feeling of love in Zach--no disappointment .  Zach was a jealous fool who carelessly did not listen or restrain himself. He knew best and Will was wrong by showing him up with his girl and boy. Zach lost a good friend who stood by him and who could have helped him as his career progresses.

When Travis sees the injured Will he may decide to give up Zach. too. Travis does not need this drama or potential abuse.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I agree Zach was out of control and Will can no longer trust him.I think Will is wise to keep his distance, but I expect more is going on with Zach than we know…however that doesn’t excuse his physical assault.

15 minutes ago, scrubber6620 said:

I was wrong--I said in part--'-I think it is 40-60 that Zach will blow up and walk away from Will for a long while. He will still have Travis to fuck and they are living close by each other" 

I did not go far enough about the impact of   Zach's blow up.

Zach really blew up and acted out badly in a jealous rage. He hurt Will which I did not expect.  He now makes Will not feel safe around him. Will does want to be abused by Zach anymore, He has known Zach act aggressively like this to others, but not to him. He did not see any feeling of love in Zach--no disappointment .  Zach was a jealous fool who carelessly did not listen or restrain himself. He knew best and Will was wrong by showing him up with his girl and boy. Zach lost a good friend who stood by him and who could have helped him as his career progresses.

When Travis sees the injured Will he may decide to give up Zach. too. Travis does not need this drama or potential abuse.

• Like 5

Anyone else think maybe Travis’ father may have a hand in this? Maybe I haven’t read enough back story or I don’t remember, but Zach has never gotten physical with Will. Seems strange. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • 10 months later...
On 10/8/2022 at 9:00 AM, scrubber6620 said:

Daddydavek I really like your idea of Will having Jake investigate Curtis Buck. I am also sure he did not just fuck one underage girl.  He can blackmail Curtis and get him to stop spying on his kids and fucking young girls. Anyway for Jake to castrate him since he is a sexual predator?

Will and Jake can do this on their own. Travis does not have toknow.

On 10/8/2022 at 12:53 PM, Mark Arbour said:

You guys are so much fun!  Loving your thoughts!

I've been loving the CAP series forever and I am eternally grateful for Mark and this amazing body of work. Truly there are no accolades big enough that can be given. If there was a little less explicit gay sex, I think Mark Arbour novels would sit side by side with James Patterson, Michael Connelly, Patrick O'Bryan, Bernard Cornwell and Alexander McCall-Smith. There'd be several movies as well or maybe an Amazon or NetFlix series.

But seriously...  did we need a third "Jake" in CAP? Does no one on the team say, 'hey we have two Jakes already, let's call him Toby.'

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, PrivateTim said:

But seriously...  did we need a third "Jake" in CAP? Does no one on the team say, 'hey we have two Jakes already, let's call him Toby.'

Jake, I think, comes up a lot because it's a classic name that could reasonably be used for a Silent Generationer or a Gen Zer. He also likes using names to honor previous characters in the series. The only time I ever bring up names with Mark is if I think the name doesn't fit the character's age (say if Mark wanted to name a little girl in 2004 as Susan which is a Baby Boomer name) or to suggest trendy baby names that fit the period, like Maddie. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..