• Site Moderator

For the Cat lovers, it's National Kitten Day. Meanwhile, the drink of the day is Pina Colada's. The local Fox says it's Pick Blueberries Day, but I don't find it on todays list.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

It changes annually, but today is Cow Appreciation Day. The local Fox is baking Blueberry Muffins today with the berries they picked yesterday. Stop by and get a free Slurpee at a 7-Eleven near you today. We'll also have Rainier Cherries today. 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Let's celebrate that item that's trying to make a comeback, The Paper Bag. Are you one of those people who have Different Colored Eyes? If you are, then today is your day. Be sure to Eat Your Jello, but be sure to leave room for some Pecan Pie

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

In honor of Bastille Day, we'll be having French Fries, Mac 'N' Cheese, And Kebabs.  We'll have Grand Mariner to wash it down with. Do you dare go Nude today? 

• Like 1