• Site Moderator

Must have been quite the feat. 

The Martini Day continues today. Beware tho, the Crocs are guarding them. The Mascots will participate in the World Juggling Day. The Global Garbage Man says to Eat Your Vegetables today if you expect to have any Cherry Tarts, Apple Strudel, and Root Beer.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

The Las Vegas Martini Give Away continues but ends tomorrow. If you can, take your Father Fishing today. When you get back, we'll have Sushi and a little something for the Turkey Lovers

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Shake, shake your booty.

World Martini Day marks the end of the Las Vegas Martine Giveaway. Be sure to wear your Watch today as you go Sauntering around town. 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again. 

I'm taking over for the day as it's American Eagle Day. To that, we'll be having Kouifn Mann, Ice Cream Soda's and Vanilla Milkshake's through out the day. 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
  • Site Moderator

Sorry I've not bee around the last few days. Several days ago, the landlord connected the property to a new water line that was laid. Since that time I've noticed a strong Chlorine smell in the water. Needless to say, it's making me sick. I'm up just about every hour to drain my bladder and take a swallow or two to wet down my throat. This sometimes leads to heaving.

I hope to be back soon.

• Love 1
  • Sad 3
  • Site Administrator
23 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Sorry I've not bee around the last few days. Several days ago, the landlord connected the property to a new water line that was laid. Since that time I've noticed a strong Chlorine smell in the water. Needless to say, it's making me sick. I'm up just about every hour to drain my bladder and take a swallow or two to wet down my throat. This sometimes leads to heaving.

I hope to be back soon.

Are you drinking bottled water?  I hope you feel better soon :hug: :joe: 

• Like 1