• Site Moderator

I wouldn't mind having another dog but I live in an old house converted into two apartments. I live on the second floor. I wouldn't want to subject the dog to stairs. They are very steep and the treads short.

I'm taking the shiny for the day, Just Because I Can. You'll have to play Rock Paper Scissors to decide what to eat first, a nice fresh Peach or a Pots De Creme. Later on, we'll go to the Cinema

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Hmmm. I must of missed submitting yesterdays post.

According to Hoyle, it's Chop Suey and Lemon Juice for lunch today. After lunch, we'll do some Sport Sampling. 

Yesterday saw International Read Comics In Public DayNational Thoughtful DayNational Red Wine DayNational Power Rangers Day, and National Bow Tie Day.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

While sitting on the Beach, you might see a Whale Shark breach the surface feeding. It's National Grief Awareness Day. Later on today, we'll have some Toasted Marshmallows for a treat. You're on your own if you want chocolate and graham crackers with them.

• Like 1