• Site Moderator

Congratulations to Sweden. 

Why would anyone want to celebrate World Mosquito Day?  A day for everyone, National Accessible Air Travel Day. As we listen to the Radio today, we'll snack on Chocolate Pecan Pie

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

I like listening to SXM myself.

It's time for the annual Brazilian Blowout Day. It's also National Senior Citizen Day. That means those of us in this particular age group will be snacking on Spumoni today.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me on this HUMP DAaaaaay. 

Today is Black Ribbon Day. Before it gets stormy, why not go Ride The Wind. Lunch will be Cuban Sandwiches and the afternoon snack will be Sponge Cake

On 8/22/2023 at 10:20 AM, TalonRider said:

love the dogs! 💕

when I was very young we had a dachshund just like the one on the right (she was lovely but moody :P), then a corgi just like the middle one (she was a poppet :funny:), then a tricolour like the last but one on the left (he was very handsome and loved rough games :D)

Edited by Zombie
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again, the mighty, majestic BoP. 

For the Ladies of the Kingdom, there will be Cherry Popsicles available. Why you ask? That's because it's National Get Checked Day, National Webmistress Day, and National Women's  Equality Day. It's also another National Dogs Day

• Like 2
On 8/23/2023 at 11:19 PM, Zombie said:

love the dogs! 💕

when I was very young we had a dachshund just like the one on the right (she was lovely but moody :P), then a corgi just like the middle one (she was a poppet :funny:), then a tricolour like the last but one on the left (he was very handsome and loved rough games :D)

Do you have a dog now, Zombie? 🐶

Happy National Dogs Day :) 

wallace GIF

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Slytherin said:

Do you have a dog now, Zombie? 🐶

wallace GIF

I’d love another but I’d hate leaving him/her when I’m away :( 

*removes Gromit’s needles for sharpening :evil: :lol:*

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Zombie said:

I’d love another but I’d hate leaving him/her when I’m away :( 

*removes Gromit’s needles for sharpening :evil: :lol:*

Wallace And Gromit Lol GIF by Aardman Animations 
Found new needles -_- :funny:

Bored Hurry Up GIF by Pudgy Penguins What is this?? Penguin! 

• Haha 2