Imagine Magazine Question For 10/30

Gold

The holidays are upon us, folks! So...the big question is...if you could have ONE gift, ONE wish...what would it be? It doesn't have to be a tangible or material 'gift', per se...but this is your chance to be somewhat selfish! Hehehe! So no wishing for world peace or an end to world hunger! This is for you, and you alone.

If you had one wish to use on yourself, anything that you want...what would it be? Let us know, and tell us why! Explain! Hehehe, don't write one sentence and say, "I want a cheeseburger!" No...I really want to hear from you guys! There's got to be something that you want out there. Right?

Maybe you want love. Maybe you want to reunite with a friend you haven't talked to in forever. Maybe you want a million dollars. Maybe you want to be in a popular rock band. Maybe you want to make the movie of your dreams. Maybe you want to own your own business. Whatever it is...let us know! You've got ONE big wish, folks! And it has to be directed JUST at you and what YOU want! So, don't waste it!

Give it some thought, and let us know! :)

• Love 1

If I could have just one wish, I think I'd like to open a bakery. Once a week, or every two weeks, I'll bake a sheet cake or some cookies to share with my co-workers. And the treats always get lots of positive reviews. I love baking, so why not make some money while I'm doing it? Only problem, I don't have a lot of money to start up a business. And I'm not very good with the money I do have. And I have no idea what kind of bakery I would run. Okay, so there's a few problems.

But with that said, I would love to make a career out of a hobby! I'll figure something out and make the dream come true!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

If I could have just one wish, I think I'd like to open a bakery. Once a week, or every two weeks, I'll bake a sheet cake or some cookies to share with my co-workers. And the treats always get lots of positive reviews. I love baking, so why not make some money while I'm doing it? Only problem, I don't have a lot of money to start up a business. And I'm not very good with the money I do have. And I have no idea what kind of bakery I would run. Okay, so there's a few problems.

But with that said, I would love to make a career out of a hobby! I'll figure something out and make the dream come true!

Wow! That's really cool, dude! 😮 

I'd love to invest in something like that! Just seeing you bake goodies and putting your heart and soul into it. That's awesome! ((Hugz))

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..