• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Happy Fun GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Is that Penguin tooting :o I never thought @Valkyrie would turn to chemical weapons!!!!

**Steve hands out gas masks to any who want one**

• Wow 3
  • Site Moderator

We probably don't have as many now days, but today is Interpreter Appreciation Day. Let's hear it for the Skilled Trades Workers today. Let's hear it for the people with a tuff job, The School Principle. May Day is also Silver Star Day

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
9 hours ago, wildone said:

Is that Penguin tooting :o I never thought @Valkyrie would turn to chemical weapons!!!!

**Steve hands out gas masks to any who want one**

Uh that's clearly confetti and much more pleasant than anything that comes out of your behind :P  :joe:  

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

It may be Thursday, but it's also the following. 

It's National Life Insurance Day. Do you have yours? The first Thursday of May is National Day of Prayer. Todays snack is Truffles.

Heard this on the news this morning. In New York City, a large piece of artwork, in the shape of a hotdog sandwich, has been place on one of the streets. Every day, at noon daily, it will rise up and shoot confetti.

• Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

So I'm picturing a giant hot dog painting, like you would expect one to be, laying on a plate or such. Then at noon, it tilts up 90 degrees and starts shooting confetti out of the top end :o Am I getting this correct? Is that legal :o 

Oh, if you want life insurance, I'm 3/4 the ways from passing my exam to legally sell life insurance. So what if it was 10 years ago I stopped :P I'm sure I can get all of you underwritten for a great low monthly price :yes: Just send me a $100 USD deposit and I will get things rolling :P 

like a prayer madonna GIF

Oh, not that kind of prayer :unsure: 

• Wow 3
  • Site Moderator

@wildone, It was not a picture of any type, but something built to look like a Hotdog. The news clip showed rising to about 45 degrees then the clip ended.

@Slytherin, I wouldn't expect a quiet weekend, not with the events coming.

The School Lunch Hero will be serving us Raspberry Popovers and Chocolate Custard, provided by North Dakota

• Wow 3
  • Site Administrator

I have a great deal on real estate in Florida for anyone who buys Steve's life insurance :P  

:joe:  

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I have a great deal on real estate in Florida for anyone who buys Steve's life insurance :P  

:joe:  

animation domination death GIF by gifnews

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

Today is May 4th. Network TBS will be showing Star Wars all weekend. So may the Force be with you. The first race of the Triple Crown is run today at Kentucky Downs. Since it falls on the weekend, Cinco De Mayo which is on the 5th is being celebrated both today and tomorrow.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor on this Cinco De Mayo Day

We'll celebrate with the Astronauts today. We'll have Lemonade, Hoagies, and Chipotle today.