[NickolasJames8] What's the Difference Between You and Me Chpt 32

Wow, Nick is really doing a good job of seeing what his life was like growing up. He and Taylor only being 8 and in love with each other. I am sure that they did not fully understand some of it then, but that never happened to me when I was young.

I really would like to understand more about what is going on with James though. I am sure that Nick is only telling what he knew at the time and his dad is at least making it clear that he is happy of Nick being so tolerant of James.

This story just keeps rolling along and it is really interesting to me how this family deals with life issues. For Nick to open up his thoughts, feelings and secrets to us is a real amazing thing for an author to do. I for one am enjoying getting to know him from this perspective. You start to understand what Nick is about and who he is.

I encourage everyone, if you want to know Nick read this story!!! It is very impressive.

David

Thanks Nick for sharing your life with us! :wub::wub::wub:

Boxrdude, I totally agree with you and fully support your comments toward Nick. He is an amazingly transparent young man who saw his life as a bit more than extrordinary and has the God given ability to share it with us! What a blessing you are to so many young people. Nick is a brave kind hearted young man that is changing the world one person at a time. :2thumbs:

I am moved deeply Nick by your heart, compassion, and love for your family. Yes things at times are tough, you share that and you move ahead. What a powerful testimonyand a fine example of the kind of person you are. God has truly blessed you with a guy named Taylor and how fortunate you are by that, many will judge you, but I bleieve those judgments come from jealousy rather than from anger or frustration with the story. :great:

If I could encourage you in anyway Nick, it would be to keep on just as you are doing, change nothing for others because the authenticity of you story is so pure and whole!

I love ya buddy and I have never even met you. If you ever get to Portland Oregon, come to a great church with your boyfriend; MCC Portland we need more you in our place. My heart is broken from Last Sunday night (We have a contempory service and the best Gay Worship band in the nation) and a young man came in ready to kill himself because of his UN-Accepting family. :thumbdown:

Nick you bring a freshness to me that few others have been able to!

Brian

Edited by fun guy Brian
  • Site Moderator
I really would like to understand more about what is going on with James though. I am sure that Nick is only telling what he knew at the time and his dad is at least making it clear that he is happy of Nick being so tolerant of James.

I encourage everyone, if you want to know Nick read this story!!! It is very impressive.

David

Thanks Nick for sharing your life with us! :wub::wub::wub:

My take on James acting the way he is, James is taking advantage of Jim in the situation that occurred. Nick has realized this which is why he's more upset about it than he is jealous.

Nick is very talented and its been a lot of fun working and chattting with him.

• 3 months later...

Beautiful chapter. :2thumbs:

I loved the cute moments involving Nick. One such moment was when he arranged all his Christmas gifts for Taylor. That was absolutely adorable. Another cute moment was when he said to Taylor:

Edited by Xiao_Chun