Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For The Love

Thanks for the spoiler spaces, but I figure that if the reader has waded this deep into the thread they will have seen plenty already. LoL

But, you never know...

I'm definitly trying to improve on the writing side, and all of the comments are helping a LOT! :wub:

Heh, I've been cross-posting a lot tonight! I didn't see your or Dark Shadows' posts until quite a bit after I posted! LoL!

I'm working on the re-write for chapter 3 as well as chapters 4, 5, & 6. I definitly want it to be a little less rough than it has been. LoL!

BTW, I'd like to be very serious here for a second and tell everyone: In the credits at the bottom of the story, I say something that I really mean: "All remaining errors are mine alone". I say it becuase it is true. I always make changes after both Steve (my Beta reader) and Emoe (my editor) see the chapter, so any errors in any chapter are my responsibility and mine alone.

Thank you Michael! :wub:

I'm afraid that you will have to wait a few chapters for more background on Eric. I'm not saying that he will still be breathing at that point in the story, but we will find out more about him. ;)

LOL! I meant victims in a good sense! Victims is what we are when we read the last sentence of the chapter and we're left flailing about with the cliff hanger. As I stated in my email to you, "You are a BAD MAN!" lol

When I said written 'rough' I didn't mean to insinuate that your story was a rough read. Just a couple small things to tend to. :)

Now... where's my next chapter Goat! :devil:

I just got a chance to read chapt. 3. :worship:

I have to admit, I was having some serious problems with credibility (Graeme's comments earlier in the thread) with story. When I was that age, I don't think I would have given the little shit all my savings no matter how much I liked the guy, especially if I was convinced he was straight and knew I didn't have a chance in hell of getting in his pants. :o But then again, I'm sure there are several elements in my own stuff that stretches the imagination to the point of invisibility too. :whistle:

The fact that Steve had been paying the little creep thousands$ too, was just too ... funny aint the word, weird? f--ked up? I don't know, just a little too something. :unsure: Anyhow, I enjoyed Chapt 3 mainly cause I like the revenge thing. Payback's just hell ain't it. :devil:

Keep on posting, I'll keep on reading! :read::read:

Rick

LOL! I meant victims in a good sense! Victims is what we are when we read the last sentence of the chapter and we're left flailing about with the cliff hanger. As I stated in my email to you, "You are a BAD MAN!" lol

When I said written 'rough' I didn't mean to insinuate that your story was a rough read. Just a couple small things to tend to. :)

Now... where's my next chapter Goat! :devil:

ROFL!

What? Me, have an afinity for cliffies? Would I do such a thing? 0:)

Thanks!! I know I said last night, but I should have the fixed chapter 3 up in a few hours. I'm trying, but right now my computer is being unco-operative. I think I need one of those computer-fine-tuning devices. You know, sledgehammers. :battleaxe:

I just got a chance to read chapt. 3. :worship:

I have to admit, I was having some serious problems with credibility (Graeme's comments earlier in the thread) with story. When I was that age, I don't think I would have given the little shit all my savings no matter how much I liked the guy, especially if I was convinced he was straight and knew I didn't have a chance in hell of getting in his pants. :o But then again, I'm sure there are several elements in my own stuff that stretches the imagination to the point of invisibility too. :whistle:

The fact that Steve had been paying the little creep thousands$ too, was just too ... funny aint the word, weird? f--ked up? I don't know, just a little too something. :unsure: Anyhow, I enjoyed Chapt 3 mainly cause I like the revenge thing. Payback's just hell ain't it. :devil:

Keep on posting, I'll keep on reading! :read::read:

Rick

Thank you Rick!!! I'll keep posting! (Every Tuesday).

Yep, the mindset of Chris & Steve might be a little hard to grasp. I can't say too much without spoiling some upcoming scenes, but I can try and shed a little light on the subject. Hmmmm. I can't really figure out what I can say on this without giving out spoilers. I can't really say anything at all. So, why am I still typing? I'm not really sure. It's disturbing though. :wacko:

Maybe I can give one little hint? Remember Steve's comment to Chris, regarding what Eric could out them as? Not as gay, but as something else? Maybe that is relevant, and maybe it isn't. :devil:

OK, I'll shut up now as there isn't much more I can say on this without giving spoilers. :ranger:

Chapter 5 will explain this whole situation a bit more, though.

• Site Administrator
So, why am I still typing? I'm not really sure. It's disturbing though. :wacko:

One of the signs of a postaholic... I think CJ is finally beginning to face up to reality. :great:

I expect him to reply to this post, denying it, but the true sign of a lurker would be to ignore it and not reply. Let's see what happens....

OK, I'll shut up now as there isn't much more I can say on this without giving spoilers. :ranger:

You have been told my opinion on spoilers. I've sharpened my spines.... just in case :devil:

As a minor point, you posted the new chapter on Wednesday (Australian time). However, I won't complain. I'll just accept that you're always behind and that you'll never catch up.... 0:)

Dude... Focus! chapter 4 comes after 3 then five.. :P;)

You expect a Goat to be able to count?!?!?!?! :o

So, why am I still typing? I'm not really sure. It's disturbing though. :wacko:

One of the signs of a postaholic... I think CJ is finally beginning to face up to reality. :great:

I expect him to reply to this post, denying it, but the true sign of a lurker would be to ignore it and not reply. Let's see what happens....

ACK!! Vicious rumors!!! Moderator!! Mooooderator!!! Humph, never a moderator around when ya need one...

However, as you point out, I am a lurker, so therefor you were wrong in your prediction that I would reply to this post. I'm ignoring it and not replying or posting. Nope, not me!! :ph34r:

You have been told my opinion on spoilers. I've sharpened my spines.... just in case :devil:

As a minor point, you posted the new chapter on Wednesday (Australian time). However, I won't complain. I'll just accept that you're always behind and that you'll never catch up.... 0:)

I've got my Editor threatening to BBQ me, and now you and your very pointy spines!! Egads, I never knew it was so risky to be a writer!! :blink:

OK, Graeme, I'll make you a deal regarding the time of posting. Due to the fact I post on Tuesdays, you can just copy and send me the chapter, which should therefor arrive before I actually post it, and that way I don't have to write it. 0:)

• Site Administrator
ACK!! Vicious rumors!!! Moderator!! Mooooderator!!! Humph, never a moderator around when ya need one...

However, as you point out, I am a lurker, so therefor you were wrong in your prediction that I would reply to this post. I'm ignoring it and not replying or posting. Nope, not me!! :ph34r:

LOL -- :worship:

OK, Graeme, I'll make you a deal regarding the time of posting. Due to the fact I post on Tuesdays, you can just copy and send me the chapter, which should therefor arrive before I actually post it, and that way I don't have to write it. 0:)

Sorry. It's not my job to make your life easier.... Anyway, as I was saying, your posts on Tuesdays don't make it to Australia until Wednesday, so I've got nothing to copy on the Tuesday to send you. :thumbdown:

Overall, I'm enjoying the story, so I'm happy to wait until Wednesday for the next chapter :D

LOL -- :worship:

Sorry. It's not my job to make your life easier.... Anyway, as I was saying, your posts on Tuesdays don't make it to Australia until Wednesday, so I've got nothing to copy on the Tuesday to send you. :thumbdown:

Overall, I'm enjoying the story, so I'm happy to wait until Wednesday for the next chapter :D

Humph, you are as bad as my editor! I've been trying to convince him to just go ahead and send me the finsihed chapters instead of waiting for me to send them to him for editing, but will he listen? Nooooo.... :blink:

BTW, I much prefer the term "publish" to refer to putting a chapter online. This is due to me being a lurker, and posting of any sort is against the lurker code. Publishing is ok, though. :ph34r:

Humph, you are as bad as my editor! I've been trying to convince him to just go ahead and send me the finsihed chapters instead of waiting for me to send them to him for editing, but will he listen? Nooooo.... :blink:

They're evil like that you know. Editors expecting us to actually write before they read the work. It's insidious I say! A PLOT to undermine us poor writers and postaholics... Yes... I know you're in the denial stage... we'll have the intervention next week. Mark it on your calendar.

BTW, I much prefer the term "publish" to refer to putting a chapter online. This is due to me being a lurker, and posting of any sort is against the lurker code. Publishing is ok, though. :ph34r:

Lurker ::cough:: uhh... yeah.... DENIAL!

They're evil like that you know. Editors expecting us to actually write before they read the work. It's insidious I say! A PLOT to undermine us poor writers and postaholics... Yes... I know you're in the denial stage... we'll have the intervention next week. Mark it on your calendar.

Lurker ::cough:: uhh... yeah.... DENIAL!

Yes indeed, Editors can be EEEvil... :devil:

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't say that. I hear mine is having a BBQ party and I'm invited. Strange though, that he'd invite a Goat, when I've heard that Goat is the main course? :whistle: :fire:

And I have no idea what you mean about denial! Harumph! I'm a lurker, I tell ya! :ph34r:

Anyone want to have a speculation contest, and see who can come closest to guessing what happens in the next chapter? 0:)

Yes indeed, Editors can be EEEvil... :devil:

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't say that. I hear mine is having a BBQ party and I'm invited. Strange though, that he'd invite a Goat, when I've heard that Goat is the main course? :whistle: :fire:

And I have no idea what you mean about denial! Harumph! I'm a lurker, I tell ya! :ph34r:

Anyone want to have a speculation contest, and see who can come closest to guessing what happens in the next chapter? 0:)

ME ME pick me!

:P

• Site Administrator

Contrary to expectations, C James will write some words, most of which will appear in a web page.

How am I doing so far?

I'll even go as far as saying that there will be appearances by characters with the names Chris, Steve and Eric.

Other than that, I won't attempt to match the mental processes of a goat to try to work out what's likely to happen. :P

Contrary to expectations, C James will write some words, most of which will appear in a web page.

How am I doing so far?

I'll even go as far as saying that there will be appearances by characters with the names Chris, Steve and Eric.

Other than that, I won't attempt to match the mental processes of a goat to try to work out what's likely to happen. :P

Amazing! Will you have your own show soon where you talk to the dead?! LOL

Graeme... The Goat Whisperer

Nahhh maybe not ;)

----

Where's my next chapter Goat! Don't make me get the vaseline and the camera out again!

ME ME pick me!

:P

:lmao:

Actually, there are some things in the next two chapters that even you and Emoe don't know about yet. :devil:

How am I doing so far?

Oh gosh! He's given away the whole thing! :lmao:

(good one, Graeme!!)

Or, I might be planning an interlude; a nice chapter all about the grass growing in the feild? Or am I just hungry and thinking of lunch?

Amazing! Will you have your own show soon where you talk to the dead?! LOL

Graeme... The Goat Whisperer

Nahhh maybe not ;)

----

Where's my next chapter Goat! Don't make me get the vaseline and the camera out again!

I'll post the next chapter on Tuesday! Or, maybe I'll wait until Tuesday. Or, I might post it early by posting it on Tuesday.

(this would be Wednesday, Wednesday, or Wednesday for those who are on the strange side of the international dateline).

So, is Graeme a Goat Whisperer? Hmmm... I don't know. Getting close enough to an Echidna to hear whispers means braving those pointy quills...

:lmao:

Actually, there are some things in the next two chapters that even you and Emoe don't know about yet. :devil:

Oh gosh! He's given away the whole thing! :lmao:

(good one, Graeme!!)

Or, I might be planning an interlude; a nice chapter all about the grass growing in the feild? Or am I just hungry and thinking of lunch?

I'll post the next chapter on Tuesday! Or, maybe I'll wait until Tuesday. Or, I might post it early by posting it on Tuesday.

(this would be Wednesday, Wednesday, or Wednesday for those who are on the strange side of the international dateline).

So, is Graeme a Goat Whisperer? Hmmm... I don't know. Getting close enough to an Echidna to hear whispers means braving those pointy quills...

What? your keeping things from me? :angry: Bad goat! Bad goat! :P

and as for the goat whisperer... I dunno, all this talk of goat whispering and vasiline and cameras... Id be afraid, very,very, afraid. :blink:

Steve

• Site Administrator

and as for the goat whisperer... I dunno, all this talk of goat whispering and vasiline and cameras... Id be afraid, very,very, afraid. :blink:

Steve

I would like to think that what C James and I get up to in the privacy of our own homes is our business and everyone else should keep their noses, and other appendages, out of it....

So... are you saying I can expect the next chapter tomorrow? I'm confused... when are you posting it?

You mean the fun, partying side of the date line. That is until I get back to the States, then that'll be the cool side.

Steve

Don't worry Steve, It's all good things that we are keeping from you!

(Pssst, guys, let me lul him into a false sense of security, and THEN we strike!! :devil: )

I would like to think that what C James and I get up to in the privacy of our own homes is our business and everyone else should keep their noses, and other appendages, out of it....

:worship:

I most certainly agree! :devil:

So... are you saying I can expect the next chapter tomorrow? I'm confused... when are you posting it?

Well, providing you don't put vaseline on my hooves again, that would be.. Tuesday, Tuesday, or maybe even Tuesday. I haven't made up my mind yet... :wacko: (Goats confuse easily, ya know... ) :sheep:

You mean the fun, partying side of the date line. That is until I get back to the States, then that'll be the cool side.

:great:

Ahhh, College life. I remember it well. Though, there are plenty of blank spots in my memory due to doing a bit too much of the aforementioned partying. :lmao:

Chapter 4 is up, and the title is "Necktie Party".

Please let me know what you think, good or bad. :pickaxe:

I was laughing my ass off half the time, gloating for these two the rest. I absolutely loved it!! The dad's response was great. Very real.

You made this whole improbable scenario come together with the explanation to the rents. It worked!

:worship::worship::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Rick

• Site Administrator
Chapter 4 is up, and the title is "Necktie Party".

I think you're evil! :angry: I've just seen this as I'm about to walk out the door to go to work. Now I have to wait an entire day before I get to read it and find out what's happening! :read:

I presume this is your revenge... though for what, I don't know. I've never done anything bad... 0:)

One unhappy echidna. :(

I was laughing my ass off half the time, gloating for these two the rest. I absolutely loved it!! The dad's response was great. Very real.

You made this whole improbable scenario come together with the explanation to the rents. It worked!

:worship::worship::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Rick

Thank you Rick!!!!

I've been dying to see what people think of the "explanation", now that Chris has given his.

I think you're evil! :angry: I've just seen this as I'm about to walk out the door to go to work. Now I have to wait an entire day before I get to read it and find out what's happening! :read:

I presume this is your revenge... though for what, I don't know. I've never done anything bad... 0:)

One unhappy echidna. :(

Me? Evil? 0:)

It's not my fault that you keep such odd hours. 0:)

Have fun (as much as possible, anyway) at work. Don't work too hard! ;)

Now that I know that it's lighter fare, I'm really enjoying the guys and their travails. What's the old saying about stripes and zebras or tigers? Eric is still, and always be, a conniving little shit.

From another thread, I assume that Chapter 5 will have the passage, "Chris turned, and locked the door." :wub: God knows what two young, horny males, in lust for each other, can find to do behind a locked door? :lmao:

Good going, CJ.

Jack B)

Now that I know that it's lighter fare, I'm really enjoying the guys and their travails. What's the old saying about stripes and zebras or tigers? Eric is still, and always be, a conniving little shit.

Thank you Jack!!

However, I really don't see why everyone is so down on poor, misunderstood Eric. Maybe he was just trying to show how much he cared? 0:)

From another thread, I assume that Chapter 5 will have the passage, "Chris turned, and locked the door." :wub: God knows what two young, horny males, in lust for each other, can find to do behind a locked door? :lmao:

Good going, CJ.

Jack B)

Ahh yes! Now that they are finally together, alone, mostly undressed, and horny, and they have all night, it makes the start of the next chapter so easy!

Chris turned and locked the door, while Steve opened the kitchen cabinet to pull out a box, exclaiming eagerly, "Backgammon! We haven't played in a week, and we do have all night!". Chris nodded enthusiastically, as he sat town to join Steve at the table, just in time to help Steve set up the board.

0:)

Heh, actually I made up the "locked the door" part for that other post. :devil:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..