Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

For The Love

Hi!!

I just wanted to leave a comment here for his story!

I was a bit scared at the begining.

I though it was going to go the other way with Steve and Chris...scary:S

I love it, its like out of the frying pan into the fire. Everything that could go wrong does and then some.(It reminds me of the Dominos effect..just one thing after the other)

I'm very happy I'm a single child(well kinda)in some parts.

I'm also wondering about onion soup mix into the meat, does that taste good?

I'm at the edge of my seat on each chapter...and I nearly had a stroke in chapter 37....

I was not very happy with your antihero....Still this was brilliant!

• Site Moderator

It adds more flavor to ground beef. If you like mushrooms, you can use the onion/mushroom mix as well.

And welcome to the forums, Jamie.

I'm at the edge of my seat on each chapter...and I nearly had a stroke in chapter 37....

I was not very happy with your antihero....

Poor Jamie! Welcome, and if you want, I can recommand a good lawyer if you plan to sue CJames for this clean-cut case of severe emotional distress caused by Evil Cliffhangers. Actually, we could maybe start some sort of class action.

Hi!!

I just wanted to leave a comment here for his story!

I was a bit scared at the begining.

I though it was going to go the other way with Steve and Chris...scary:S

I love it, its like out of the frying pan into the fire. Everything that could go wrong does and then some.(It reminds me of the Dominos effect..just one thing after the other)

I'm very happy I'm a single child(well kinda)in some parts.

I was not very happy with your antihero....Still this was brilliant!

Hi Jamie! Welcome to the forum, and thanks!!

Chapter 37 was a bit on the tense side, true. :) And Eric, well, he could have been acting out of self-interest, or not. I left that a bit vauge... I plan a short sequel, so we'll see what became of Eric. :)

Mushroom soup mix is one of my favorites in hambugers, though I add some tobasco sauce as well. :)

Poor Jamie! Welcome, and if you want, I can recommand a good lawyer if you plan to sue CJames for this clean-cut case of severe emotional distress caused by Evil Cliffhangers. Actually, we could maybe start some sort of class action.

Bondwriter!! :o

Clifhhangers? Me? But I never use Clifhangers, you know that! :P

Count me in!!!

C James is a big heartbreaker meany!

All that angst and distress plus the nasty cliffhangers....*sniffs*I'm damaged!

lol

Edited by jamiepblaze
Hi Jamie! Welcome to the forum, and thanks!!

Chapter 37 was a bit on the tense side, true. :) And Eric, well, he could have been acting out of self-interest, or not. I left that a bit vauge... I plan a short sequel, so we'll see what became of Eric. :)

Mushroom soup mix is one of my favorites in hambugers, though I add some tobasco sauce as well. :)

Thanks I feel right at home lol.

A sequel would be very nice:)

I never tried the soup on beef, and yes dried tobasco yes.

Very yummie..

*James goes of to destroy the kitchen and read more awesomeness* :blink:

Count me in!!!

C James is a big heartbreaker meany!

All that angst and distress plus the nasty cliffhangers....*sniffs*I'm damaged!

lol

But... but... but... Sweet, innocent me? Use cliffhangers? I'd never do any such thing! 0:)

Don't let Bondwriter and the other lead you astray... My stories are all sweetness and light! :)

Thanks I feel right at home lol.

A sequel would be very nice:)

I never tried the soup on beef, and yes dried tobasco yes.

Very yummie..

*James goes of to destroy the kitchen and read more awesomeness* :blink:

Hrmmm, Maybe I should post a few recipes? I've been known to cook on occasion. However, considering that one of my favorite foods is a peanut butter and pepperoni sandwich (great, especially with tobasco sauce!) some of my recipies might be an aquired taste. :)

But... but... but... Sweet, innocent me? Use cliffhangers? I'd never do any such thing! 0:)

Don't let Bondwriter and the other lead you astray... My stories are all sweetness and light! :)

Hrmmm, Maybe I should post a few recipes? I've been known to cook on occasion. However, considering that one of my favorite foods is a peanut butter and pepperoni sandwich (great, especially with tobasco sauce!) some of my recipies might be an aquired taste. :)

*Jamie looks around* you don't sound so innocent:)which of course makes me like you more :wub:

Of course.........If you make me cry I will get very cranky and stalkerish....lol. So I'm gonna try with one of your other stories now.... :read:

I like recipes!!! Tons of stories have the MC cooking very yumy stuff.

Well pepperoni and tobasco yum....but I don't like squishy stuff on sandwich....Garlic and Mustard sandwich is very goooood. :lmao:

Maybe if you are working on anything new you can add a MC as a cook :king:

*James goes of to read*

• Site Administrator

Hey Jamie,

If you want a good read then definitely check out Let The Music Play. It has more cliffhangers in it then the Grand Canyon has cliffs...Actually it would be a great read in the sense that you can just click on the next chapter to see if the Cliffhanger du jour has resolved itself or not :P .

Although not necessary, it will give you some background on CJ's current story that he is posting, Changing Lanes. When you get to that story you can enjoy the tension of CJ cliffhangers for a whole week while everyone waits for the next chapter.

Also, reading LTMP you will see why CJ was named the 2007 GA King of Evil Cliffhangers :king: . This was actually a step up from being named The Queen of The Evilest Cliffhangers by a near unanimous vote of readers :lol: (Don't believe me, go to any web browser and search "Queen of the Evilest Cliffhanger" and see what pops up as number one).

Since you seem to have some culinary skills, may I interest you in sharing some ideas on the best way to prepare goat next time a roast is being planned?

Welcome, and it is good to know there is one more person who sees CJ for what he really is......... :D .

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
*Jamie looks around* you don't sound so innocent:)which of course makes me like you more :wub:

Of course.........If you make me cry I will get very cranky and stalkerish....lol. So I'm gonna try with one of your other stories now.... :read:

I like recipes!!! Tons of stories have the MC cooking very yumy stuff.

Well pepperoni and tobasco yum....but I don't like squishy stuff on sandwich....Garlic and Mustard sandwich is very goooood. :lmao:

Maybe if you are working on anything new you can add a MC as a cook :king:

*James goes of to read*

Do you mean mastercook? I've looked at it, but don't have it. I do however have plenty of recipes. :)

Garlic and mustard are indeed great on a sandwich!! :2thumbs:

But really, I am sweet and innocent, and never use cliffhangers! 0:)

My other complete novel is Let the Music Play.

I also write short stories. If you are looking for nice, sweet little story about a dinner date, The Muse might fill the bill.

Or, if a relaxing day at the beach is more your thing, you might like Category 5

CJ :)

Hey Jamie,

If you want a good read then definitely check out Let The Music Play. It has more cliffhangers in it then the Grand Canyon has cliffs...Actually it would be a great read in the sense that you can just click on the next chapter to see if the Cliffhanger du jour has resolved itself or not :P .

Although not necessary, it will give you some background on CJ's current story that he is posting, Changing Lanes. When you get to that story you can enjoy the tension of CJ cliffhangers for a whole week while everyone waits for the next chapter.

Also, reading LTMP you will see why CJ was named the 2007 GA King of Evil Cliffhangers :king: . This was actually a step up from being named The Queen of The Evilest Cliffhangers by a near unanimous vote of readers :lol: (Don't believe me, go to any web browser and search "Queen of the Evilest Cliffhanger" and see what pops up as number one).

Since you seem to have some culinary skills, may I interest you in sharing some ideas on the best way to prepare goat next time a roast is being planned?

Welcome, and it is good to know there is one more person who sees CJ for what he really is......... :D .

Steve B)

Cliffhangers?!?! In LTMP!!?!? Impossible! A few slightly-tense-chapter-endings, perhaps, but cliffhangers? Never!

:P

I also write short stories. If you are looking for nice, sweet little story about a dinner date, The Muse might fill the bill.

Or, if a relaxing day at the beach is more your thing, you might like Category 5

I believe I just had liquids come out my nose! *puts down drink and backs away*

Edited by jessiflash
Hey Jamie,

Steve B)

Dear Steve,

OMG CJ is soooo evil!!

I just finished LTMP, It must have been torture :angry: all that waiting!!

As for Changing Lanes*Jamie hits the coffee pot* I will give a go tomorrow and poor Cj if I get cliffhanged *shakes fist*, its 3am here.

His evilness will meet the end of my frying pan :2hands: (Also no doubt they crowned CJ last year)

I say we slatter CJ in garlic and honey mustard and roast him al natural!

Cj is a meany..lol

*Jamie goes of to sulk in her dungeons until sundown*

Do you mean mastercook? I've looked at it, but don't have it. I do however have plenty of recipes. :)

Garlic and mustard are indeed great on a sandwich!! :2thumbs:

But really, I am sweet and innocent, and never use cliffhangers! 0:)

My other complete novel is Let the Music Play.

CJ :)

MC=main character:)

Cool share the cooking goodness :D

I'm in love with garlic myself :wub:

Just left you a comment for LTMP :read: .

*Jamie takes out the holy water* you lier they crowned :king: you last year!

:thumbdown: someone just lol'd at you recomendation of sweet and nice......

*Jamie looks Cj*

You big meany*shakes fist*

*Jamie goes all woobie lip*

CJ just tried to trick me,eh?

Your :king: :devil: ness suck*pouts*

I'm a poor innocent damsel in distress YOU BIg MEANY!!!

*James goes away to laugh her head off*

Still not a nice way to treat a lady(and yes I crack myself up:)

??? But Jessi, what was it that I said? I was just recommending a couple of sweet, relaxing short stories. 0:)

Dear Steve,

OMG CJ is soooo evil!!

I just finished LTMP, It must have been torture :angry: all that waiting!!

As for Changing Lanes*Jamie hits the coffee pot* I will give a go tomorrow and poor Cj if I get cliffhanged *shakes fist*, its 3am here.

His evilness will meet the end of my frying pan :2hands: (Also no doubt they crowned CJ last year)

I say we slatter CJ in garlic and honey mustard and roast him al natural!

Cj is a meany..lol

*Jamie goes of to sulk in her dungeons until sundown*

ACK! Jamie... Have they gotten to you, too? Don't believe them!

MC=main character:)

Cool share the cooking goodness :D

I'm in love with garlic myself :wub:

Just left you a comment for LTMP :read: .

*Jamie takes out the holy water* you lier they crowned :king: you last year!

:thumbdown: someone just lol'd at you recomendation of sweet and nice......

*Jamie looks Cj*

You big meany*shakes fist*

"Tis true, they did vote me King of Cliffhangers last year, that I cannot deny. However, they were wrong... I never use cliffhangers!

I'm not mean... I'm just.. misunderstood. 0:)

*Jamie goes all woobie lip*

CJ just tried to trick me,eh?

Your :king: :devil: ness suck*pouts*

I'm a poor innocent damsel in distress YOU BIg MEANY!!!

*James goes away to laugh her head off*

Still not a nice way to treat a lady(and yes I crack myself up:)

Who? Me? 0:)

???

ACK! Jamie... Have they gotten to you, too? Don't believe them!

"Tis true, they did vote me King of Cliffhangers last year, that I cannot deny. However, they were wrong... I never use cliffhangers!

I'm not mean... I'm just.. misunderstood. 0:)

Who? Me? 0:)

Snort!

*shakes fist at CJ*

...misunderstood....yeah, poor humans can never truly grasp your snazzy evilness :angry: .

*Jamie goes off to find some nice stories to read and pout*

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..