Suggestions for making the archive better

Hi everyone!

The archive software will soon be updated and as such we're interested in finding out what changes members would like see. Please respond letting us know what new features - or changes to current features - you'd like to see. What would enhance your archive viewing experience?

Please let us know!

Have an awesome day all!

Kevin

Hi everyone!

The archive software will soon be updated and as such we're interested in finding out what changes members would like see. Please respond letting us know what new features - or changes to current features - you'd like to see. What would enhance your archive viewing experience?

This is a very valuable section of GA. I love the multi-cross reference capability so that the reader can zero in to his or her preference. It's very important to maintain the quality of the stories that are posted. I think the Archives should take a "best of" approach.

Perhaps the solicitation for archive stories from authors not represented on GA could be stronger? I'm thinking of Tim Mead, Mickey Suiter and Drew Hunt for openers. Prolific forum poster Graeme should be represented with some his works.

Look forward to seeing the new look.

Jack B)

When I first started using the Archive, I found it very helpful to be

able to search by author, date added, rating, and subject.

I like to know whether or not a story is complete.

I also like the little blurb that summarizes the plot.

It gives some idea about topic of the story.

I also appreciate the summary

as I can then recognize names, and maybe setting,

if I am trying to remember what a story is about

or if I am trying to figure out if I have read the story before.

So I hope you keep that in mind.

By linking with stories from other sites,

I learned where I could find other story sites available too.

• 2 months later...

I wouild quite like the archive to tell if it's a short or chapter story. It would be a lot of work to update the current archive data but that information would speed up the reading selcetion times for me.

I would gladly help go through the stories to update.

Davey