[DomLuka] In The Fish Bowl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I nearly screamed at the end of Chapter 1. I hope they get back together later. I wonder why they broke up in the first place. College? Cheating? and the list goes on. Well i cant wait to see this story unfold.

What on earth happened to them......mind you at the end of TLW when Nicky moved in they didn't seem as close as they were before. Please Dom don't let us worry and wonder for too long before they get back together

Ppete (silently weeping)

Im thinking maybe Aiden went away for college or something and they decided not to do the long distance relationship. Cause if it was a bad break up they would have hostel feeling for each other, but it seems more like it was an agreed upon mutual break up. Hmm lets just see what happens.

I'm really looking forward to this story and where it goes. TLW is one of my favorites, lets hope our main couple gets back together! I think Nicky's going to be more main in this one, from what it seems like, his even moved in.

Dom,

It's been quite awhile since I read THE LOG WAY - so long that I had quite forgotten it - although I did remember how much I loved it. :boy: But after reading the prologue to ITFB, I decided to re-read TLW in order to put the new story in prespective. TLW was even better than I remembered, and reminded me that Owen and Aiden are my favorite characters of those in all of

your stories. :2thumbs: And there's the rub! I was unprepared for the discovery of their break-up in Ch. 1 of ITFB - I'm just too much of a romantic to accept it, even if that's the way real life is. You just can't leave it that way - they've been through too much together. :( (I'm beginning to sound too much like those who get caught up in the daily TV Soap Operas - sorry!)

Jack

Im thinking maybe Aiden went away for college or something and they decided not to do the long distance relationship. Cause if it was a bad break up they would have hostel feeling for each other, but it seems more like it was an agreed upon mutual break up. Hmm lets just see what happens.

I really like that idea better then it was something bad. I loved Log Way and glad to see this come along but right now I'm confused out of my mind. Can anyone give me a hand on understanding what in the world has been going on? Please and Thank you.

Wow thanks Altimexis! That makes heaps of things more clearer. I'm sad that Owen and Aiden aren't together, almost made me regret starting to read this story... Almost. But I hope that if they don't then they at least end up together they'll end up with good partners at the end of this, Owen especially, lol seeing as his my favourite and also seeing as his the one thats still hung over Aiden. Aiden always seems to have guys that are interested in him, Reilly and now Travis. But I don't think the Travis side is going to result to anything, like you said its probably either Dennis or Kyle. I'm looking forward to Dennis's story seeing as he was an interesting character in the First part, and the fact that Travis works for his dad probably hints that they'll have some kinda link.

Seeing Lacy again is good, although she seems a bit bitter, I miss Ryan and the Twins. And the way Nicky invited himself to live with his cousin was quite funny. Oh and I wonder why Owen only does part time college, he seemed like a good student from the last story...

Edited by Lychee
  • 3 weeks later...