lol...another cliffhanger... ^_^

awwww aiden and owen aren't together anymore! =(

seems like owen still wants him....

and this deal with Ryan and Lacy?!?!?!?!?!??!?

anyway, great chapter dom!!! i'm loving it!

Wow, once again Dom reminds us all that he is the king of all gay fiction writers. This is just awesome writing and I loved the way Dom managed to tie things together and interweave threads from the original TLW. The writing may be a different style than we saw in TLW, but no less compelling. I particularly like the way Dom is using conversations to fill in the important gaps between when TLW left off and ITFB began. This amounts to a process of painting in a pciture gradually, a different area at a time. Great job, Dom - it's a shame that, at least according to popular rumor, you don't read forum posts until a story is completed. This work is first rate. :worship:

It's nice to see some of the ideas I posted for chapter one coming into focus in chapter 2. Perhaps this reflects the number of times I've read TLW (at least 4 times, with a larger number of brief reads of favorite chapters :read: ), or perhaps it reflects how familiar I've become with the way Dom thinks. Nah, strike that - I would have never predicted the way TOSOM turned out. Any way, we see that it was indeed Aiden who ended the relationship and it was because he was no longer enraptured with Owen. But how was it that I knew that when Dennis went to call someone, it would be Owen? I bet some readers never saw that one coming, but the seeds were laid for that one throughout TLW. :D Who else would Dennis call? Certainly not Phill and certainly not his Dad. He was already at the Chesney's, so that left only Owen, who always told him he could call. BTW, I wonder if Dennis' leaving had anything to do with John Gordon's and his wife's separation.

Ah, the cliff hanger. This one's pretty predictable. Travis is going to use John Gordon's money to set up a fighting match with Dennis Gordon. I bet John'll have a cow when he finds that he's financing his son, and I bet Dennis'll wet his panties when he learns that the fight is being financed by his hated dad. Poor Travis, caught in the middle, but then why should I care when he seems to be a real asshole - an asshole for good reason, but no moreso than Dennis.

Dom isn't wasting time in getting up to speed on this one. I can't wait for chapter 3! :2thumbs:

Darn, Double Darn you Dom Luca..... :wacko: Just when I was getting all excited about maybe a return to In Trust, you bring this one along. Worse yet....IT"S A GREAT START........Just Darn you Dom Luca...... :worship::worship::worship:

Darn, Double Darn you Dom Luca..... :wacko: Just when I was getting all excited about maybe a return to With Trust, you bring this one along. Worse yet....IT"S A GREAT START........Just Darn you Dom Luca...... :worship::worship::worship:

Here's a trivia question. This one is an easy one. I won't be able to access the forum for a few days, so I'll see what people come up with when I get back.

In chapter 2, we find out that Travis hates pot smoke. Why? :wizard:

Will Travis think to ask Dennis what his last name is before he proposes a fight? After? Never? Is he a jerk who doesn't care what anyone's last name is? Is Dennis so leery of Travis that he will give him a false name? Will Dom keep us waiting a week? Two weeks? Will Nels forget Milo's name?

NVTech_vc027956.jpg

Edited by MikeL

like everyone else, i really hope that Owen and Aiden will get back together.... i really wish there is slightly more detail about the breakup... cause from what i seen... there is still some feelings between them.... not much, but still...

YAY!!! I LOVE THIS NEW STORY!!! it makes me feel like we never left that town... but i am curious as to why owen and adien arent together anymore (they better be by the end EEK!!!) and i am wonder who is going to be travis love intrest... and i am loving the new characters and the way that you are tying them in and making the story about them... even though the old characters are there.

But anyway i think travis's propostistion for dennis is to fight with him, but dennis wont know it is for his dad because travis doesnt know that dennis is his boss's son.

YAY A NEW DOM STORY FOR ME TO BE ADDICTED TO!!!! EEEK!!!

later ~ nick :read:

I'm in the "Get Aidan and Owen back together" camp. :lol:

I did note that they are "taking a break" rather than permanent. I also noticed that Dom didn't tell us much about what happened. I think there is hope!

I'm in the "Get Aidan and Owen back together" camp. :lol:

I did note that they are "taking a break" rather than permanent. I also noticed that Dom didn't tell us much about what happened. I think there is hope!

I agree! Cross our fingers for the best! :D

Edited by Lychee
I agree! Cross our fingers for the best! :D

I just recently read "TLW" and I must say it was soo good. Now with this new story I feel like were coming back from college break to our hometown to see that just enough has changed to make everything feel different. I like the Owen, Dennis relationship that is being built here. I also hope that Aiden and Owen do get back together. Let's hope.

Edited by Mr. Jon
OK, I'm thick - what does the 'D' stand for?

bodgy

I'm thinking the D should have been a T, which would make it OAITE, or, we could call it '08 for short. :)

ACK! Yes, I am acronymicly challenged! The "D" should indeed be a "T". :*)

'08 repreSENT!! Although it'd be pretty funny/amusing if Owen and Dennis got together c(=

My thoughts exactly!!! At this point I just want Denis to find someone to make him happy (I guess that's the hopeless romantic in me)... now will that special someone be a male or female? Mind you there are alot of characters who need to find someone at this point.

Steve

My thoughts exactly!!! At this point I just want Denis to find someone to make him happy (I guess that's the hopeless romantic in me)... now will that special someone be a male or female? Mind you there are alot of characters who need to find someone at this point.

Steve

Uh uh. No way.

It would be awesome if Dennis got together with someone. But definitely not Owen. No. Owen and Aiden.

OAITE =)