From The Heart by Codey

• Site Administrator

Codey has just released a complete new novel:

http://www.codeysworld.com/codey/from-the-heart/index.htm

I've read it and found it very moving. It's written from the perspective of the straight friend of a young gay guy who is dying. I thoroughly recommend it :2thumbs:

Graeme :D

Could you love a friend when he needs more than you know how to give? How deep is true friendship, and how much does a friend do? This novel has laughter and tears, and something else along the way.

I was amazed with this story as Codey wrote it. It was a joy to edit. At times, it was a tearful joy.

Thanks very much for the comments. He'll appreciate them.

Codey has just released a complete new novel: I've read it and found it very moving. It's written from the perspective of the straight friend of a young gay guy who is dying. I thoroughly recommend it :2thumbs: Graeme :D

Hi Graeme

Heartly thanks to have brought this story to us. I just read it and couldnt stop my tears! I registered in Codey site and cannt waite to read his other stories.

Take care and have a good day

• 2 weeks later...

I also read this one in one sitting. You need a ready supply of tissues to read it, too.

It's interesting how we're never told exactly what Tony did for Jeremy, or if he even remembered. The implication is that he gave Jeremy a blow job, but we never really know for sure, although everyone else assumes it was a blow job.

It's nice the way Tony stands up for Jeremy, even after he's gone.

Good job, Cody. :worship:

A very beautiful story....touched me to the core!!!

One of the very few stories where i had to reach for a box of tissues i keep for these types of occasions!!

It had me captured so much...i HAD to read it all....

Gr8 work Cody....simply awesome and wonderful!! :2thumbs::worship: