[Jack Scribe] Breaking News!

I found it funny until it started making fun of our fine wine industry, and implying the French would sell Dom Perignon to an elusive terrorist. It would be quite a waste. Plus Jacques Chirac being clueless? Nah! :2thumbs:

Nice April's Fool, Jack!

• 1 year later...

HI Jack, great story, even worthwhile for 1st April 08 !

I didn't know a lot of the new members of the Cabinet but i could imagine the fun for US Insiders.

In the meantime, we have a new President in France, His Majesty Sarkosy, and the same story could apply for him :lol: .

BTW, the US inhabitants are the first drinkers of French Champagne. Because of them, sales here are restricted because France doesn't produce enough. For those (I suppose very few) who don't know what we are speaking about, see : the wine for great occasions. Enjoy :wub: .

Old Bob

• 2 weeks later...
...great story, even worthwhile for 1st April 08 !

This political fantasy - tongue-in-cheek, to say the least - is very timely. As the Hill/Bill/Barry drama plays itself out, I recommend this short story to those political junkies who have a sense of humor.

Jack B)