AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you rec! You made me skip a pre calculus test today, it's all your fault! I started reading, then I couldn't quit reading, and it was 4:30 in the morning, and I was still reading!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Seriously, an absolutely adorable story, very nice. :D Gave me the warm fuzzies times a thousand, I really enjoyed reading it. I especially liked the beginning of the story, the way it came so close to being tragically fudged up when they didn't just do the nasty when they should've... ~sigh~ When will people learn that a hand on/near their crotch is a good sign?

So yeah, I really liked it! :D I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

• Site Administrator

I read the story a couple of years ago, but I seem to recall I also stayed up late reading....

It's a great story and I don't think it has as high a profile as I believe it deserves.

• 1 month later...

I've just started Jake's Hand. I'm enjoying it immensely. I particularly like your sense of humour.

From chapter 4...

I lay there thinking of the pros and cons of the options. My penis was thinking really hard about only one option.

Yes, funny, but sweet and honest too.

Your use of Frost's poem (one of my personal favourites) in chapter 4 was sure genious. :worship::2thumbs:

Conner

• 2 weeks later...

Memorial Day weekend came and went, and the lawn is still unmowed and the garden still unweeded, but I am happy, because I spent the weekend in the company of Jake and Robbie (and Alec and Anne and Celly). THe characters will stay in my head to entertain me during many future lawn-mowings and weed-pullings.

--Rigel

I loved it! Like Razor I stayed up reading it, and it was well worth next morning's bleary eyes!

Me, too (well - almost. Love the story, love sleep, too.). What a thoroughly well-written, ADULT-themed story. I was finally able to catch up on new reading. Jake's Hand was on the top of my list. Just finished Chapter 10 and will probably squeeze in a few more before bedtime. A new episode of The Sopranos and a terrific story. What more could I ask for? (Yeah, I know... 0:) )

The first couple of chapters had me curious because it appeared, from Robbie's observations and commentary, any relationship with Jake/Sawyer was only going one way.

Back to the story. Bye.

Jack B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I read this story in one sitting yesterday. I enjoyed it greatly; thanks for sharing this with us. :) I liked the pacing, the expanse of time, and the humor. Towards the end, though, I felt the story got a bit too sugary, since the conflict resolved itself quite a few chapters before the end. Nonetheless, this was a good read that absorbed me for a good couple hours. :)