Show yourself?

Thanks Sacha. I'm sure Graeme knows this (I want him to see this post), I dyed my hair blonde every time (2 times) in honor of a cricket legend, Shane Warne.

Yeah, a full hair back when I'm 10 (I'm sure Warne had full hair), then when I'm 17 (Warne is half-blond)

I mean the stubbles.

I dunno, blond highlights and that...

*rawr*

I love French Canadians (or descendants of them).

Without...

Always *rawr*

Damn, I'm French-Irish because my first ancestor married an French woman back in the early-middle 19th century, so I'm out.

I just took this one a few seconds ago. lol, my webcam sucks. And I look all wonky eyed cause I can't see anything without my glasses. :lol: Sadly, this is one of the less horrible pictures of me. XD I always manage to look like crap on pictures. I just got my hair cut, so I haven't had time to do anything with it. Nevertheless, I wanted to upload a pic, so here goes. :P

PS. Had to cut out the hideousness that's my couch. Too bad I couldn't cut out the pillows too.

Edited by Pai-chan

Agree's with John, pai your a cutie, and take a picture with your glasses.

Thanks. ^^ I planned to take the picture with my glasses on, but both the screen and the lamp reflected too much light and made it impossible to see anything behind the glasses.

EDIT: Removed ugly pic. :ph34r:

Edited by Pai-chan

Thanks. ^^ I planned to take the picture with my glasses on, but both the screen and the lamp reflected too much light and made it impossible to see anything behind the glasses.

Pai-chan, I think your picture is great. The hair and eyes are fine. Aren't most Swedes fair-haired?

Nero...as always...my reply... :wub:

Aww, Thanks darlin!

Wow Nero :D You're gorgeous ;)

Well what can I say to that except, I know? :lol:

Edit: I forgot to mention, the pic was something I was toying with for the album taken a few months ago. Now however, the stubbles gone, the hair is cut and dyed, and, well, Im not in black and white. What I mean to say is that now, I look pretty different.

Edited by Nerotorb

I just took this one a few seconds ago. lol, my webcam sucks. And I look all wonky eyed cause I can't see anything without my glasses. :lol: Sadly, this is one of the less horrible pictures of me. XD I always manage to look like crap on pictures. I just got my hair cut, so I haven't had time to do anything with it. Nevertheless, I wanted to upload a pic, so here goes. :P

PS. Had to cut out the hideousness that's my couch. Too bad I couldn't cut out the pillows too.

Nice pic, Pai... you've got a really handsome face. :)

I must have missed something.

Sorry, no offense to you. Not implying that you should know better.

It's just an impluse to say that when people think most Swedes are blond. ;p

There are plenty of darker-haired ones. Honestly, out of a few Swedes I have met, only one were blonde.

:angry:BOO! I liked that cute picture. Bring it back.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the pic was something I was toying with for the album taken a few months ago. Now however, the stubbles gone, the hair is cut and dyed, and, well, Im not in black and white. What I mean to say is that now, I look pretty different.

Sigh.