Show yourself?

Best picture of you yet Nero!

That's because you didn't get the one that showed way more flesh through the PM system...

Oh, and by the way, what's this fad for long hair? It hides your nice eyes, guys. So, Madrigal and Jack, if you see a guy with a mad look and hair clippers approaching, just know it's me!

:angry:BOO! I liked that cute picture. Bring it back.

No way, I was too all over the place. And the lighting + the positioning made my face look weird and deformed. XD I don't know why I uploaded it in the first place, lol. :lol:

Sigh.

. . . Wha?

Best picture of you yet Nero!

Thanks love! I feel all warm and fuzzy when people compliment me on my looks. Yay!

That's because you didn't get the one that showed way more flesh through the PM system...

Damn right... ;)

Oh dont worry you two! Its around here somewhere . . . besides, you could always just ask. :lol:

Hehe everyone here is so funny and nice :lol:

This is my first time posting though it's not my first visit. I've been popping in and out since... April? i think, and I've talked to comsie and since i read stories on here every chance i get (and well everyone seems so open and friendly here) I figured I'd try getting more involved. So HI! *waves* I'm Jaci and this is me ^_^

Posted Image

<3 Jacqueline Anique

This is my first time posting though it's not my first visit. I've been popping in and out since... April? i think, and I've talked to comsie and since i read stories on here every chance i get (and well everyone seems so open and friendly here) I figured I'd try getting more involved. So HI! *waves* I'm Jaci and this is me ^_^

Posted Image

<3 Jacqueline Anique

Welcome, Jaci. It's nice to have you here. Thanks for the picture.

Posted Image

<3 Jacqueline Anique

You darlin, are gorgeous.

You show us this beautiful picture, then you go on about how you don't look like that any more. (OK, so I kinda figured you weren't really in black-and-white.)

Well I mean, I still look like me but (believe it or not) I think I look better now. (I know! I know! That sounds impossible, but its not. :lol: )

WOW! According to your location we're neighbours!

Thats awesome! If you ever see me around town say hello :)

and GAH! all of you really are sweet, thanks *blushes uncontrollably*

andddddd....I don't know if i'm being silly, but I have a question. I've tried clicking some of the picture links and it says error. how come? :(

<3 Jacqueline Anique

Posted Image

<3 Jacqueline Anique

Firstly: Welcome to the gayborhood.

Secondly: To use one of my favorite lines: "Girl, if I were straight I'd let you say no to me!" :-)

<3 Jacqueline Anique

Nice picture, dear. you're quite pretty... :)

As far as your concern about errors is concerned, I think it would be due to the fact that you have less than 5 posts. :)

BeaStKid :devil:

I found an old picture(well, almost a year old) that I looked surprisingly normal at... I usually always look weird or does a face or just look drunk in photographs. This is probably the least awkward I'll ever look on a photo, lol! :P

And my camera suck! This is the best focus I can get with it. I had to actually stand right under a lamp to get this focus. :/ I'm getting a new one next week.

Edited by Pai-chan

Posted Image

<3 Jacqueline Anique

Very pretty Jaci!

I found an old picture(well, almost a year old) that I looked surprisingly normal at... I usually always look weird or does a face or just look drunk in photographs. This is probably the least awkward I'll ever look on a photo, lol! :P

And my camera suck! This is the best focus I can get with it. I had to actually stand right under a lamp to get this focus. :/ I'm getting a new one next week.

Actually a pretty good picture, Pai-chan. You do not look weird.

Nice picture, mate... :)

It's a nice picture! Man, I need to pack and go to Sweden for a vacation, hehehe... SWEDEN OR BUST!