Who was your first celebrity crush?

Jack Scribe

This topic was on Com's site and I thought it might be fun to seek participation in The Lounge.

I hesitate to mention who first wound my clock because it really dates me And I really didn't have things worked out in my mind as to why I was turned on. The subject should be fun because GA members represent such a broad mix of ages, tastes and locations.

I am offering two. Then (my first) had to be Tab Hunter! Now (currently) is Skeet Ulrich (Jericho lead).

Jack B)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

This topic is actually very similar to First Crush which took place about a year and a half ago (of course that one talked about any first crush, not just celebrity). As I said in the topic I guess my first celeb. crush was when I was a kid and watching re-runs of the Partridge Family. I thought Danny was cute.

-Kevin

When I saw him as Ron Weasley in the first Harry Potter movie I thought that he was like totally absolutely mondo sexy!

:wub:

RupertGrint.gif

Be sure to click the two links above to a couple of great Rupert Grint mashup sites on YouTube with great music.

Colin :boy:

• Site Administrator

I agree with Thornton. I'll throw in Wil Wheaton's Co-star from Stand By Me.. River Phoenix.

I remember when the movie first hit HBO. I didn't know why I liked watching it then... hehe. And then the year after that with Star Trek: TNG and Wil Wheaton...

Then Sequest DSV with Jonathan Brandis.

Sadly, both of these guys are dead.

Sadly, both of these guys are dead.

I remember exactly when River Phoenix died, but I didn't hear about Brandis until very recently. Kinda ironic that his falling popularity contributed to his death, yet he was so far out of the public eye at that point that many of his fans didn't hear about him dying until way after the fact. /bummer

Jim Carrey was my first celebrity crush. Fifth grade and I saw Ace Ventura: Pet Detective for the first time...sigh...that butt scene...Oh, yeah!

What in the world was I thinking??

I wouldn't exactly call this a "first crush" but one of my favorite episodes of STNG. (yes, the Beast is a nerd) :lol:

ChadAllen.jpg

Chad Allen as Jono/Jerimiah Rosa from STNG episode Suddenly Human

Here is a synopsis of of the episode.

Not only is Chad Allen a cutie but he shows his really his acting chops in this episode.

I wouldn't exactly call this a "first crush" but one of my favorite episodes of STNG. (yes, the Beast is a nerd) :lol:

Chad Allen as Jono/Jerimiah Rosa from STNG episode Suddenly Human

Here is a synopsis of of the episode.

Not only is Chad Allen a cutie but he shows his really his acting chops in this episode.

The Beasty man has a point, his choice of Suddenly Human being one of the most cracking Next Gen episodes. I actually found myself yelling at Commander Riker during that one. And the youn man in question certainly is a cutie.

I've never had a celebrity crush :( , never had a crush.

I'm not dong of the concept of a 'crush' and I cannot say that I ever had one, by definition. But there were a few celebrity figures that appeared in some of my dreams before any others.

The main one was Jean Marais. French actor.

Jean_Marais_by_van_Vechten_1947.jpg

Leonardo Dicaprio. I loved him in Titanic. I will never let go, Jack!!! Never! Also, I agree with Colin. I love me some Ronald Weasly! There is something about that british accent and that red hair.

... my longest lasting one was/is Jesse Spencer from the show 'House.'

Excellent taste! :wub: Jesse as eye candy really helps when I'm navigating through another convoluted "House" plot.

Jack B)