Ok I know ben's director of humour around here but I got this today in an email and though you guys might like it,

Follow the instructions to find your new name.

Use the 3rd letter of your first name to determine your new first name:

a = snickle

b = doombah

c = goober

d = cheesey

e = crusty

f = greasy

g = dumbo

h = farcus

i = dorky

j = doofus

k = funky

l = boobie

m = sleezy

n = sloopy

o = fluffy

p = stinky

q = slimy

r = dorfus

s = snooty

t = tootsie

u = dipsy

v = sneezy

w = liver

x = skippy

y = dinky

z = zippy

Use the 2nd letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:

a = dippin

b = feather

c = giggle

d = burger

e = chicken

f = barffy

g = lizard

h = waffle

i = farkle

j = monkey

k = flippin

l = fricken

m = bubble

n = rhino

o = potty

p = hamster

q = buckle

r = gizzard

s = lickin

t = snickle

u = chuckle

v = pickle

w = hubble

x = dingle

y = gorilla

z = girdle

Use the 3rd letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:

a = butt

b = boob

c = face

d = nose

e = hump

f = breath

g = pants

h = shorts

i = lips

j = honker

k = head

l = tush

m = chunks

n = dunkin

o = brains

p = biscuits

q = toes

r = doodle

s = fanny

t = sniffer

u = sprinkles

v = frack

w = squirt

x = humperdinck

y = hiney

z = juice

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's new name is Fluffy Chucklefanny. And Tony Blair'snew name is sloopy frickenbutt

Mine is sneezy gigglebrains.

Dave xxx

Edited by DaveScott

Sloopy Gorilladunkin

I would have preferred the surname Tigerdunkin.

Gorilladunkin and Tigerdunkin sound like games they'd play on Fear Factor. You'd want to make sure your insurance premiums are up-to-date prior to participation - either that or make arrangements for someone to pick up the body.

Hey Mark, your first name's Dorfus. :lmao: I love it. Come on, let's have the rest of it.

Kitty - Tootsie Gizzardbutt!!! ROFLMAO I'm losing control....again.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Sloopy Gorilladunkin

I would have preferred the surname Tigerdunkin.

Gorilladunkin and Tigerdunkin sound like games they'd play on Fear Factor.  You'd want to make sure your insurance premiums are up-to-date prior to participation - either that or make arrangements for someone to pick up the body.

Hey Mark, your first name's Dorfus.  :lmao:   I love it.  Come on, let's have the rest of it.

Kitty - Tootsie Gizzardbutt!!!  ROFLMAO  I'm losing control....again.

Hugs,

Conner  :boy:

Dorfus Gizzardboob. That's even worse than Engelbert Humperdinck.

"What shall we name our son so he does not get the shit kicked out of him in school? Let's call him "Engelbert". Yeah, that'll work." Eddie Izzard.

Dorfus Gizzardboob.  That's even worse than Engelbert Humperdinck. 

"What shall we name our son so he does not get the shit kicked out of him in school?  Let's call him "Engelbert".  Yeah, that'll work."  Eddie Izzard.

Engelbert Slaptiback, Engelbert Humperdinck, Slaptiback Humperdinck...no wait, go back!!!

Sloopy Dippinface...hmm, that's not too bad, lol. My bf's would be: Doombah Frickintush, hehehe, I like this game. I would start calling him that, but he's been rather lovely tonight and paid for my drinks all evening, so I'll be nice and not call him funny names. :D

I am laughing so hard as I scroll down through these, I can't see to type. :lmao:

Snickle Dippinfanny

Sharon..I am right there with you..I am howling..

Ok, here is mine...its so dumb I can't help but Laugh so Loud

my name would be "Goober Gizzard Hump"

geez, as it is most people can't spell Michael (I usually get that most people spell it "Micheal")

and most can't pronounce my last name so I can just hear the laughter over "oh Hello, Mr. Goober Gizzard Hump" would you like mashed potatoes or fries with your burger..........ROFL!!

and I used to chuckle if someone called me "Mikey" which only made me think of the Life cereal commercial.

Dave, thanks for the fun exercise!!

Michael

Edited by Rocketcnj

Good afternoon, ladies and gents, it is my pleasure to introduce Tootsie Gizzardbutt, Goober Gizzardface and Dorfus Gizzardboob. While not directly related *Tootsie sighs in relief*, these three fine forum members all belong to the distinguished Gizzard gene pool. As I am sure you have already guessed, the Gizzard gene tends to affect a particular body part. In these cases, it's Tootsie's butt, Goober's face and Dorfus' boob.

If I may quote Webster's, a gizzard is the muscular enlargement of the alimentary track canal of birds. It has thick muscular walls and a tough horny lining for grinding food. For Goober, this allows him to eat with his face, which is quite normal. Unfortunately, poor Tootsie and Dorfus must eat with their uh.. respective....well, you get it I'm sure.

If you've been resisting going any further with this analysis, allow me to do that for you. Yes, Goober has a horny face, Dorfus a horny boob and Tootsie, God bless her, has a horny butt.

Now how about a warm round of applause for Tootsie, Dorfus and Goober. Thank you.

Sloopy Gorilladunkin

Edited by Conner
Good afternoon, ladies and gents, it is my pleasure to introduce Tootsie Gizzarbutt and Goober Gizzardface.  While not directly related, these two fine forum members both belong to the distinguished Gizzard gene pool.  As I am sure you have already guessed, the Gizzard gene tends to affect a particular body part.  In these cases, it's Tootsie's butt and Goober's face.

If I may quote Webster's, a gizzard is the muscular enlargement of the alimentary track canal of birds.  It has thick muscular walls and a tough horny lining for grinding food.  For Goober, this allows him to eat with his face, which is quite normal.  Unfortunately, poor Tootsie must eat with her....well, you get it I'm sure.

If you've been resisting going any further with this analysis, allow me to do that for you.  Yes, Goober has a horny face and Tootsie, God bless her, has a horny butt.

Now how about a warm round of applause for Tootsie and Goober.  Thank you.

Sloopy Gorilladunkin

Sloopy,

I find it simply awful that you could forget the black cat of the family, Dorfus Gizzardboob. I realize that it is not proper to mention his particular 'affectation' in mixed company, but to toally ignore the poor fellow is just downright scandalous.

Sneezy Chickensquirt the Domaholic Danderthal

Edited by Snow Dog
Sloopy,

I find it simply awful that you could forget the black cat of the family, Dorfus Gizzardboob.  I realize that it is not proper to mention his particular 'affectation' in mixed company, but to toally ignore the poor fellow is just downright scandalous.

Sneezy Chickensquirt the Domaholic Danderthal

OMG, I missed an incredible opportunity, didn't I? Damn! :(

Wait a minute, I can edit! Yes! :P

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

*****Camera Flashes blind the audience as a devastatingly handsome man approaches the podium*****

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Conner, I'd like to make a brief statement. The Gizzard family wishes to thank you for recognizing our unique, respective skills. Our family wishes to observe that the evolution of the name "Gizzard" in the context of our family tree does not denote any digestive function. The operative word that "Gizzard" represents is "horny". Upon completion of puberty and thus evolution into an adult, each Gizzard is given an additional name reflecting their most attractive body part. You'll notice that I was given the name "Gizzardboob" (****The man opens his shirt to display the chest of an adonnis****), whild my cousin, Ms. Gizzardbutt was named after her comely derriere. You can see (**a lady drops her pants displaying her butt***) that she has certainly, er, grown into her name. Try to imagine her as a slimmer and younger ass, and you'll see how she got her name. Over here you'll see our other cousin, Gizzardhump/Gizzardface. Again, time has not been kind to him, but if you look past the impish and goofy smile, and imagine him without that ridiculuous rainbow hat, you'll see that he was once a very handsome man. My personal hope is that other, more attractive Gizzard cousins will step forward so I can hang out with them instead of these two nerds. Again, thank you for your time.

****Cameras flash as the man walks over to hit on a hot photographer***

My personal hope is that other, more attractive Gizzard cousins will step forward so I can hang out with them instead of these two nerds.  Again, thank you for your time.

*steps forward*

I'm Dorky Gizzardhump...it's always nice to meet a distant cousin. :D

We Gizzards do seem to be the prevailing family. Perhaps we should consider scheduling a reunion?