-
Posts
10,280 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Lisa
-
Peeking Out of the Gender Closet
Lisa commented on James Hiwatari's story chapter in Peeking Out of the Gender Closet
Well, I'm fascinated. And intrigued. And I feel so badly for Oli now. It's amazing that Charlie's speech made him (I had to think for a second before I changed the 'her' to a 'him'), realize what has been missing in his life, or what has been feeling different. Now he knows. Oscar took it very well. I'm interested to see the new dynamics in their relationship. And of course me with my stupid questions: was Oli gay? When he had to conform to the girl's life he grew up in, he was straight. But now that he knows he was supposed to be born a boy, and he's still attracted to Oscar, does that mean he's gay? Or is he now attracted to girls? I sort of don't see that happening b/c he was always attracted to boys, right? This is all so new and intriguing for me, James. I know I keep repeating 'intriguing', but that's how I feel. Terrific chapter, I am certainly learning a lot. -
I couldn't agree more with Daithi. There was such a range of emotions during this story. Each new chapter brought different emotions. I found myself laughing, crying, sitting there with my mouth hanging open, but the main emotion was the empathy I felt for one of the main characters. It's such a complicated story that one really needs to read it to understand why there are such a myriad of emotions going through the reader's mind. Sunshine is such an amazing writer that she weaves this web of complications, deceit, betrayal, and finally love that keep the reader hanging on until the very end. And I am also thrilled she has a sequel to the story up now. Congrats, Sunshine for Jo Ann's awesome review. =)
-
H A P P Y B I R T D A Y J O A N N!!!! I hope you have an awesome day!!!
-
Adam - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have an awesome day!
-
KC! Welcome back! I hope you had a great vacation! We missed you! So glad that Asher ran after Michael. Hey, at least Ian and Milo invited Tyler knowing he was with another guy. Knowing Ian, he probably wanted to bring Asher and Tyler back together again. lol Glad it didn't work out. The whole scene in the rain was romantic, I agree with Cole on that. Sort of like the Gene Kelly, "Singing in the Rain" song. =) Just being so carefree in the rain can be romantic.
-
Poor Cal. He has such a sad story to tell. Hopefully Hank doesn't find out he's at Big Sky. Hey, maybe the person/people messing with the Big Sky Ranch are not just after Ed - maybe they're after Cal too. I just thought about that as I was writing this.
-
You do know what a compass is don't you?
Lisa commented on Kitt's story chapter in You do know what a compass is don't you?
Kitt, this chapter was very cute. The poor narrator! lol What a mess! "Loster", lol love it! -
I also looked that type of ring up on Google. They are certainly beautiful rings. From the description of the ring, it sounds perfect for Zander. Can't wait for the wedding; I want a front row seat.
-
I think Zach and Noah had the best Christmas ever. I can't imagine Willow didn anything for Zach during Christmas and Noah barely even saw his son. So I am sure the both of them were very appreciative that Scott and his family were there for them. It was good that the in-laws all got along. Loved Beso - it'll be fun (snicker, snicker), training him. lol I'm also sad to see this story come to an end.
-
An update! Yay! I was so excited to see an update on this story, Sasha! I know you've been busy writing other things, but I'm so glad you are now back with this! The scene with Zoltan and Zupan was sweet. Got me all choked up. It's going to be very hard for the both of them to be separated for such a long time - indefinitely. And especially being twins, they have such a strong bond to begin with. I know exactly how Zupan feels in front of his parents. Like he's six and sitting in front of the principal's office. He will always be their "little" boy. But his mom was really mean and totally out of line when he was talking about his fads. Those were things, not people! Poor Zupan. Poor Zander, although Zander does have a thick skin, so hopefully it won't bother him too much that his b/f's mother is a bit harsh. Looking forward to the next chapter, Sasha!
-
I think the girls are very mature and they understand what unconditional love is. Now Matt understands what he promised Andy. But he's still only fifteen, so let's see if he can stand by his decision. I was amazed that Matt brought up the gay thing in front of the girls. And Emily and Gina are so cool. Of course they wouldn't have any problems with it if Matt and/or Andy were gay. I found it funny that T&R were thinking the exact same thing as Andy. All a buncha pervs, I'll tell 'ya. lol Andy would be pleased, Matt, not so much. Great chapter, Uplifted!
-
Chapter 8 "A Tender Touch"
Lisa commented on ShadowDancer's story chapter in Chapter 8 "A Tender Touch"
I read your other review, but coming from my perspective, I know nada about ranches, horses, etc. I've learned a lot from the various stories on here relating to that area, but I find it all fascinating. I've always loved horses, so it's nice to read about the detail it takes to take care of them. =) I think Sam is the one who damaged the site. I didn't think anything of it until halfway through the chapter when Sam was still missing. I hope they find something there that will prove he (or whoever), did it. I thought it was brave of Seth to laugh at Hunter after Hunter got thru his tirade of what happened and how stressed he is. Personally, I would never laugh after first of all, something really bad happened, and second of all, the guy is really stressed out and I wouldn't think he would take it so well if I just laughed at him. So, good for Seth for not pissing Hunter off. lol Also...when Ed brought the sandwiches to the guys up at the damaged site, he had a "shit eating grin" on his face. Why? That area of his ranch was destroyed, the well pump itself may cost him a lot of money, and someone is out to get him. Why would he be smiling just b/c he and Martha made the boys lunch? But not just smiling, he had a "shit eating grin" on his face. It just seemed odd. If it were me, I'd be too annoyed and pissed off to smile at anything. I am enjoying the story, Zandra. You can tell, b/c if I didn't like it, I wouldn't bother commenting on what I thought didn't work. And you never did get back to me... -
I think it's good they got away. But Haje is asking Vincent to find out info from Jaxton (did I spell that right? I know I screwed up Strassen, lol), and in turn, Jaxton is asking Vincent if Haje knows anything, so they all seem to be running around in circles w/no answers and people out trying to Haje and Vincent. Hopefully there are no tracking devices on them and they will be safe in Florida for the week. Great chapter, Sui!
-
Where was I that I didn't see this chapter posted? Wow, this is getting really scary. The Strauesse (did I spell it right, or is there an 'n' at the end?) Foundation was killing all those people. Not only that, they were killing all innocent people. Shin just wanted to use the chip he created to help people and the foundation only wanted to use it to hurt people. I hope Haje is careful. Ok, on to the next chapter.
-
Yay, I'm the first to review this chapter instead of the last! (for a change) So, I wanna take Daryl and smack him upside his head!!!!! Some "friend". With "friends" like him, who needs enemies? What a shit. If Carol finds out about this, she is going to CASTRATE him!!!!! Now where the hell is Tattoo Guy taking our poor Zune? Will he ever be found again? And wait: HE'S TAKING KEVIN BACK?????!!!!!! Well, that is if he ever sees him again! This was another exciting chapter, sacred! Please write faster, I gotta make sure Zune is gonna live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent job! Oh, and I STILL love that dizzy little guy swinging on the pole!
-
Since when is that acceptable?
Lisa commented on Kitt's story chapter in Since when is that acceptable?
Kitt, very intriguing story you centered around the prompt. I really enjoyed your writing style. You should write more. =) -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! YOU HANG OUT IN A ZOO!!! Just kidding! But what a great place to hang out, right? Happy Birthday, Cia!!!!!
-
Holy shit, this is disturbing. First I was thinking he went nuts b/c his parents were killed, but then HE killed them! He is one sick dude. Wow, so will there be more, or was this just a one-chapter thing? He kinda freaked me out. I'm never going out at night again. lol Oh, I just wanted to mention a sort of typo. The whole chapter was typo-free I believe, so I just wanted to point this one out in case you wanted to go back and fix it. I think it was halfway down the page when the narrator was saying something, 'You don't no' or something like that. Anyway, 'no' should have been 'know'. =)
-
So, Mike has always been an asshole. lol Good for Cody for sticking up for himself and not making himself a punching bag. And Cody Simpson, isn't that some kid TV star or singer or something? I know I've heard that name before...maybe on Disney or Nickelodeon... I loved the scene with Cody and his mom right before he left. She needed to let him go and find his way in the world. If she held him back, he would always regret it. You didn't mention a father so I can certainly sympathize with his mom and the whole empty nest thing. It is heartbreaking looking into your child's room and seeing half of his things gone. Not as bad as in "Toy Story 3" where Andy took absolutely EVERYTHING HE OWNED, lol, but still it's sad. I'm looking forward to chapter two where C meets C. =)
-
Sometimes you don't question what's going on, you just go with it. =) I'm glad they're both feeling the same thing. Great chapter, Renee!
-
Chapter 6 - The Green-Eyed Monster
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 6 - The Green-Eyed Monster
It's so obvious that Isaac is jealous. Maybe he has himself a little Dylan-crush? And isn't there something in two people who are constantly bickering but enjoying the bickering? Well, ok, that's just from Issac's pov; he enjoys the bickering. lol Ok, now you have to hurry with the next chapter, Cole! I'm so curious about Ron... -
Chapter 5 "What Kelly Saw"
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 5 "What Kelly Saw"
I can also see the two Kelly's meeting and their little kids. =) Well, the whole description of Dylan and Chuck and their histories and their ex's, are so similar. While Chuck's sister Kelly, thought of Chuck as manic-depressive (or is it bi-polar?), Dylan's brother Kelly, didn't have a name for it, did he? Hopefully if their relationship continues, they can help each other overcome their issues. If it doesn't continue, then watch out, they will both be sent on a downward spiral. Ok, on to the next chapter! -
You're back, Sui! Finally! lol I was thinking the same thing as Daithi; either Alexi gives up the tour and performing or Joshua takes a sabbatical, but then doesn't get to see Shane as much. And this is the worst timing - just when he is ABLE to see Shane more, how can he leave for Japan and give that up? But then again, how can he give Alexi up? It's a double-edged sword. I think Alexi might miss performing if he decides to stay (although his manager and Lily might kill him, lol), and then he might never beat his anxiety about being onstage. And of course they will both be thinking 'what if' no matter what they decide. Alexi leaves next Friday. My middle son leaves for college for the first time next Friday. Well, I'll be driving him up, but still. I won't be crying as much as Alexi and Joshua (I'll cry for my Joshua when he goes back to school in September. lol), b/c of course a love for a child is so completely different than a love for a lover. But we'll all be crying together. Well, not my kid, he'll be too excited to start a brand new chapter in his life. =) Great chapter, Sui! Can't wait for the next one!
-
Lol, I was born before the late 80's and I LOVE Glee! It'll be hard watching it again after what happened. Anyway...I liked reading that Chris Carmack (Luke was way hunkier than Ryan), played a gay cowboy on the now-cancelled "Nashville". He even looked like Kenny Chesney in the photo. lol
-
Love "It's Time"! Awesome band!
