-
Posts
16,438 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by drsawzall
-
I see two icebergs looking for a Titanic.....
- 9 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Big Brothers, Little Brothers
drsawzall commented on Celian's story chapter in Big Brothers, Little Brothers
On this part, on the other hand, I'm actually very interested in hearing what you think when "fate" comes around. (Cruel mistress? Falling down the stairs as Dante wanted already to help along? Something down the throat that's not his mistress tongue?) I'm full of anger at Flynn, the rape of a prepubescent child is heinous to say the least as with any rape...it is a violation of the worst sort, short on murder....I honestly believe he got off easily, and I have to wonder if it is because he still has intrinsic 'value' as a slave.... I shudder to think what the punishment would have been if Henry was a Henrietta instead.... Flynn got off lightly, he will heal. Yet I doubt his scarring will affect him as the scars inflicted on Henry... -
Good Value for the Money
drsawzall commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in Good Value for the Money
With extra-large slots for bagels???? -
Matt & the vinyl records
drsawzall commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Matt & the vinyl records
I think once the blinders come off of Matt, it will be dang the torpedo's...full speed ahead... -
This by chance wasn't you at @weinerdog,s urgent care center....was it??? Seriously and apologies to the weinerdog, take care of yourself, we'll see ya when you are able!!!
-
Big Brothers, Little Brothers
drsawzall commented on Celian's story chapter in Big Brothers, Little Brothers
Flynn should be sold as soon as his back is healed...Personally, I'd rather see him hang with that black dildo stuffed where the sun don't shine... Miss Brittany, her mother must have a blind spot.... The tension between the accidental lovers is building, they need to talk.... -
So that's what it meant, last time in Gay Paree I heard it every where I went....I mean...how did they know????
-
Good Value for the Money
drsawzall commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in Good Value for the Money
Brilliant, like kryptonite to Superman, Mrs Machi is to Theo Pencildick.... I still think Ryder needs an oral injection of Danny...Just to ensure healing...it's for medical purposes folks...let's get your minds out of the gutter... Thank God it wasn't the Ronco Showtime Chicken Cooker that connected with Pencildick....- 42 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Good on Cam and Elizabeth for standing up for Fiona, and so glad to see the other student's families made the decision to withdraw as they can't play nicely... Ther's a lot of irons in the fire for both home and the business...looking forward to seeing how it all works out! Once again, thanks for this chapter...
-
The boys should remember it isn't the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog...
-
My thoughts exactly....it's the dirty floors I can't get past...😉
-
A classic 'what-if story'...all I can say is begin reading now!!!
-
- 5
-
-
-
Bravo, so very well done and thank you for sharing your burst of inspiration....
- 41 comments
-
- 10
-
-
The Sharp Edge of Elegance
drsawzall commented on Jeff Burton's story chapter in The Sharp Edge of Elegance
Right on Josh...how to burst bubbles in the rarefied atmosphere of that ballroom.... I found myself near a small group of older gentlemen already deep in discussion. Champagne flutes and bourbon glasses mingled in their hands as I caught the edge of their conversation. “If Franklin could see us now, I wonder if he’d laugh or just set the whole thing on fire,” one said. “Franklin’s warnings about centralized power were prophetic, but I think he’d marvel at the structure we’ve preserved,” another replied. The obvious leader of the group broke in with passion. “Franklin was never afraid of fire, but he believed the republic could survive so long as reason prevailed. Though I wonder… has reason left the room in today’s America?” I blinked. That struck a chord deep inside me. A twinge pricked at my vision, and my reply came before I could stop it. “Franklin wouldn’t be disappointed because of how loud it’s gotten,” I said, voice strong and confident. “He’d be disappointed that people are arguing without listening. He didn’t fear dissent; he feared ego. The republic doesn’t fall because people disagree. It falls because they stop thinking...and worse, stop listening.” Glad to see the elder Hastings are benignly clueless...that one of them can identify with the food at a Marriott tells me there just may be some hanky-panky betwixt the sheets... Then there is Dweeb Hastings the fourth...I don't see him as a potential BF, but more like a scorned, never happening lover...,.and it would not be beneath him to strike when no one is looking... Next chapter please and thanks.... -
I think you are on the right track here, but Josh is one half of the puzzle as we are still looking for whatever it was that slipped out of his jacket pocket the night of the accident....
-
Thanks for sharing this with us!!
-
Become Episcopalian's?
-
Sounds like the good doctor needs help in more than one way, if the Markham Inn is indeed of fire, there's some explaining to be done... Hopefully this inn is far enough away from his place of residence, as grandpa always said..."Good dogs don't crap in their own yard..."
-
Geron Kees 54,249 Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Ivor Slipper said: An old fashioned one. A sort of combination of a compass and a sextant.🙂 What sort of solar sails did you use? Depends????
-
I also worry a bit about Anna….and what bug, from the last chapter, has crawled out of the Senate’s ass? The violin would have been a nice touch…..
-
A Chapter of Life (Short story)
drsawzall commented on Tony S.'s story chapter in A Chapter of Life (Short story)
Well done and thanks for sharing this with us!! -
To each their own....
-
Things are looking up on the homefront, they need to 'suggest' to the other party in the lawsuit what is best interests might be if they can find any dirt on him.... Roger....best you try to find an experienced attorney!!! Loved the following...
-
Or...can they put Leo's collar on the freaking rat?????
-
My goodness, my closest lightning story would have been on one hot summers evening, in the back of my station wagon sans pants with a willing young participant, identically undressed, just having put our smokey 'herbal' helper out in door ashtray, (can anyone else remember cars that had ashtrays???) we were just getting past the fondling part of our evening when at least, and I would have sworn on a bible if sober, four lightning bolts hit not too far from us in rapid succession... And as soon as the storm came upon us, it was gone and what happened next is a tale for another time....
