Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,152
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. I fit a few of them into my prompt response, although not all of them were from this week.
  2. Valkyrie

    Epic Revenge

    Remind me to never piss you off...
  3. Valkyrie

    Epic Revenge

    Thanks I agree that Monty definitely got what he deserved. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
  4. Valkyrie

    Epic Revenge

    You pretty much nailed it. Thanks for reading and commenting
  5. I managed to find time for one of last week's prompts. Here's my take on #819 https://gayauthors.org/story/valkyrie/promptingsfromvalhalla/38
  6. “Just you wait, ‘cause my revenge will be epic!” I steepled my hands and ran my fingertips across each other in my best imitation of Mr. Burns from The Simpsons. “Excellent!” Doug rolled his eyes and wiped a damp, white rag over the polished surface of the bar. “All right, Burnsie. So what is this epic revenge you will wreak upon our unsuspecting customer?” I grabbed a small piece of rectangular paper from our newest waiter and set it on the counter. I swiveled like a ballet dancer and g
  7. I can't hear the word "trek" without immediately hearing TNG theme
  8. At least we don't panic over an inch of snow
  9. Well written, as always. I particularly like the imagery in the last few lines.
  10. Snow day today It's not too bad here at the moment... a few inches of snow and the winds are just starting to pick up. The roads are bad though and south of here, which is where I work, isn't looking the greatest. Lots of accidents and power outages there. It's supposed to get worse throughout the day--more snow and 50-55 mph winds and last through Saturday. I'm really glad I don't need to go out in this.
  11. We have a blizzard warning starting tonight and lasting through Sat. Snow totals of 1-2 feet in the most persistent areas and 50 mph winds. A lot of places are closing already for tomorrow, but of course, where I work will only close if there's an outright travel ban. 🙄 I work at a different agency on Thursdays, so I'm hoping they're sensible enough to close. If the weather is too bad, I'll call in since none of my individuals will be there in crappy weather anyway. I've already taken Friday off.
  12. Good catch! Hopefully weaning off this med will help
  13. It's paczki day here
  14. Laissez les bon temps rouler! *throws beads at everyone*
  15. Winter has decided to make a late arrival here later this week. We're supposed to get over a foot of snow, along with high winds, Thursday through Saturday. While that's not an astronomical amount for this area, it's a nuisance amount, especially combined with the high winds. I may take the day off on Fri. The lake is open, which means lake effect. We usually get that in Nov/Dec, not February/March.
  16. Glad you're safe Tea Bat
  17. They do that here too, especially if we get a ton of snow.
  18. I took it ages ago. I think I was a Hufflepuff
  19. Great interview! I look forward to reading this.
  20. @Slytherin LBO is more sneaky than devious. @wildone, on the other hand...
  21. Haha I'd rather meet The Boss than myself too, so can't say I blame you there And I agree, that would make a great thread
  22. I've met @comicfan Here's something to cheer you up *runs off to LPW while Steve is dreaming of hockey*
×
×
  • Create New...