Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Merry Christmas, Tea Bat WQ
  2. Poor Cassie *hands bottle of tequila*
  3. Merry Christmas, Tim. I hope you have the best the holiday can offer.
  4. Valkyrie

    Chapter 7

    I think they ran into Petey from my Halloween story "Zugrexamok" I should let a few chapters build up before I read this, because I want more more more! I'm going to guess it's some sort of fairy that found them. And I really hope Londe's mate gets his horn back or a new one or something that lets him return to his unicorn form.
  5. I'll be heading out in a bit to my uncle's house for our annual Christmas eve get-together. I'm bringing meatballs in a vodka blush sauce. I made my own low-carb snickerdoodles, so I don't have to miss out on baked goods. I hope everyone has an awesome night
  6. Valkyrie

    Christmas Present

    I read this on your blog earlier and loved it. What a nice, touching story. Perfect for Christmas. My BFF is Polish, so I can attest to their hospitality and sharing of good food. Thank you for sharing this. Merry Christmas to you and yours
  7. This is for Albert
  8. Might as well give me a lump of coal.
  9. I love all of these, but relate especially well to the weather vane. Great job, as always, and thank you for this Solstice treat.
  10. Valkyrie

    One Year in a Pot

    Stay tuned tomorrow... Santa is full of surprises
  11. Well he's been keeping his distance for a while, but we don't know his backstory yet, so it might not have always been the case And yeah... I think Gil's in for a world of entertainment and frustration
  12. Yay! I got it right
  13. Valkyrie

    Igneous

    Awesome! The longer story is currently in progress. I'm hoping to finish it and start posting next year
  14. They look delicious. I made low carb snickerdoodles today
  15. Oh Timothy and Addy's muses....
  16. You guys make a good team
  17. Do I need to get after your muse? I can get the pitchforks ready. It worked for Addy last time
  18. Awesome I'm glad you liked it so much
  19. I'm so glad you liked these stories. Thank you for joining us in this journey and for all your comments along the way Your hot cocoa mix sounds intriguing. Sounds like a great co-worker gift.
  20. So I went grocery shopping this morning and they had wagyu beef "reduced for quick sale" So I splurged and bought a steak, since I figure the chances of me finding it reduced to a price I can somewhat afford are pretty slim. So this was my holiday treat to myself. I've never had it before, but always wanted to try it. So I pan seared it with some salt and pepper, and had my brussels sprouts recipe from Our Christmas Cookbook as my side. Oh. My. God. It was worth every penny.
×
×
  • Create New...