I would be equally uncomfortable living with someone else to recuperate. So it's not so uncommon. Home is home.
And maybe Eric isn't boyfriend material anymore. But partner? That would be a leap, though. To dare take the chance.
Maybe it's for the best? They knew it was coming, so instead of living in the shadow of fear they can now deal with it and flush out the traitors. Diarmad is obviously worth more alive, so they have plans for him. So no immediate danger. Ivan was a surprise. Maybe they heard of his cooking?
Indeed the storm is brewing. But they come prepared. Just hope it's enough.
Seems strange two Seraei can even be mates if they can't mate. Strange rule. How would they deal with a situation like that? Doom the mates forever?
Ah, this reminded me of the first choir practice after summer break. Sore throat is unavoidable. Like any exercise, you need to keep at it to maintain the strength and stamina.
Not sure the testing is necessary here... 😁 Things happen anyway. But it must be done. Dinner was a pleasant event, even if it's sad to think about the other angels of death fading.
I had two cats just like those two! One almost dog like in nature and the other a classic, slightly more refined cat. They seem to be friends, which is nice. Glad Toni isn't a douche...
Oh, it brings actual tears to my eyes picturing Eric when he realises just what a good circle of friends he's managed to find. I doubt he would ever expect anyone to care like this. And yet, here they are. His friends. Sweet.
Thorn, this is so on point I'm almost speechless. I have not experienced questioning if I'm in fact a woman, but I have struggled with being a Woman (tm). Not with so much anguish, but still enough to make me feel off. And I can't tell you how much I detest stories where the bottom is the weakest, silliest and just not as good as the top. Such a tired trope...
Ha ha ha! I'm thinking Mrs. Blackett had a completely other idea of what was going on and took it as a compliment. A piece of paper would be nothing compared to such an issue, I imagine. At least for concentrating on an interview.
Well, Eric should realise he has played his cards extremely close to his chest and given no signs to indicate he is in fact into men. He should, as a rather grown man, know people will be surprised. Brian rushing to assure him all is well is to me a sign of Brian's want to remain friends but not knowing exactly what to say. Cut people some slack.
I guess it's the 'silly questions' that i don't agree with. I don't see his questions as silly. I see them as a sign of how puzzled he is. He did not see this coming at all, he has no previous experience of such matters and that's fine. He's given us no reason to suspect his bewilderment is coming from a mean place. So I think Brian is allowed to be confused. I'm sure he'll sort his mind out shortly and be a friend to Eric.
Way to go Eric! I'm so happy he's feeling more confident about himself. I feel some comments about Brian are rather harsh. I wouldn't equate surprise with ignorance. If we aren't allowed to be taken by surprise, I think we would all just start masquerading to cover our "inappropriate" reactions. I'd much rather have an honest reaction and know what I'm dealing with than people pretending they aren't ruffled at all.
I hope Eric hasn't hurt himself too badly.
They are such drama queens, both of them! Really, try to think before reacting with negative emotions. Maybe now they can put this nonsense behind them and focus on the other, rather important stuff. Like assassination attempts and possible war...?