Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,304
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. Ulah Lah. Or should I say Oh la la? lol
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    Ah, but they're needed to clear the sand after the storm.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    Except Bearpaw is barless.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    It was C for Churchill. It was an awfully big shadow.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    Maybe his brother, William?
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    Did you mean to leave out "Mr. DeMille?"
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    No, unless I forget like last week I'll make the long trek to roll the thing to the street. It's about the only time I hate the length of the driveway.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 40 S1

    I had a friend who lived extremely well with no apparent means to do so. When anyone would ask he'd say, "When you need to know, I'll tell you." The answer was simple. He stole lots of money.
  9. "Aren't I a human in every way...?" It's a valid question. I'm glad the decommission failed, but how?
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Meanwhile in Russia, the guard tasked to watch Asa gives in to his craving for a cigarette.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 40 S1

    Isn't this secret thing reminiscent of Devin's annoying habit in earlier chapters?
  12. As far as we know, there is no centralized command for spammers and they appear here unbidden.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 40 S1

    It might have been best to have the 'we aren't like other folks' talk a little sooner.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    It wouldn't be a Kyle Aarons story without ample doses of brutal violence. It's good this Dead Storm will last awhile because these thieving victims will need some time to recover.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 40 S1

    Since this transition could have potentially happened at any time, was it wise to hide this from Devin until he discovered it by accident?
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    I picked up a piece of paper today. It's hard to extract a feeling of accomplishment out of that.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 40 S1

    It occurred to me there hasn't been much talk of other friends the boys had beyond each other so this chapter was different. I can understand this with Devin's family secret. When was Devin told, before or after they moved away? Since Devin is a skinwalker by heredity, he would have the ability and long lifespan by default even if he never used it. It was nice seeing Mac and Devin in an ordinary setting. It'll be hard to develop a close friendship with Rory and Jaxon seeing them once a year.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    Why would someone intent on ill deeds be approaching at speed? They'd be more inclined to creep up. It sure didn't snare Ronnie Prescott.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    I had to wonder why Lucas hadn't cut the branch.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    I knew Jubal would want the cabin finished before Lucas got back home. The phrase 'once bitten, twice shy' apply to Jubal well. He even compares seeking love from other men to seeking affection from rattlesnakes. Poor Jubal. He's more flighty than those wildings.
  21. New code protocol and an AI designed to fulfill desires. I can see where this is headed.
  22. It shouldn't be confused with mid riffs. The guitarist was interrupted mid riffs by a bottle to his head.
  23. The earliest use of midriff was to denote the diaphragm.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    The name Puck should give it away.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Cassiel's brothers and Fae Princes.
×
×
  • Create New...