Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,215
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. This is certainly a very philanthropic family.
  2. We meet an aspect of Bastien that has been hidden until now. He is not just the Sun Klng, but a Warrior King.
  3. Another great chapter and the lives of this extended family become increasingly Hallmark gorgeous.
  4. It is so going to be worth it. Even so worth it 😜🎖️
  5. Doha

    Chapter 11

  6. ☄️☄️💥🔥 it’s getting there with Frank and Rhett. 🤭
  7. Well in the spirit of “go big or go home”. 😜
  8. Some good points here. This vagrant doesn’t have the same feel as the other attackers. And that footprint will be his undoing. As for Frank and Rhett, this will be fireworks when it kicks off 🤭
  9. Doha

    The Space Between

    This was perhaps one of the most tender scenes I’ve read. In those two swift kisses after a near miss, 5 months of getting to know each other have converged. Stunning in its simplicity! Hats off to you sir!
  10. What a great family reunion! Theodore is now officially Theo, Skarg has been accepted into the pack and they spend some quality time in the cave of Theo’s dreams.
  11. Yes! There is no doubt that this has turned into love. It shows up in all the small gestures of care that they show each other.
  12. The possibilities for these two men have grown exponentially since they met. It is a really exciting time for them.
  13. I am absolutely loving this! I love every aspect of this story, as I do all your stories Gary. Augustus 😜 and Fletcher have just met the greatest ally and I believe potentially their greatest benefactor.
  14. Makes sense with her name being Dorothea!
  15. Doha

    True Heroes

    Can’t wait. Can’t hardly wait!
  16. Doha

    Chapter 10

    I was a show jumping judge for many years and I’ve seen enough accidents, some fatal, to know just how dangerous a horse falling onto a rider can be. I’m glad that Megs has come out of this with broken bones only and not crushed organs.
  17. Another love-filled, heart-warming chapter as our men grow closer and try new things.
  18. Marginally 😂😂
  19. I’m trying to figure out how long Martin and Nathan have known each other, but it does seem a lot like “love at first sight”, which just makes me jealous 😜
  20. @Ticklishboy30, that is what my cat does at breakfast time which is normally 5.30am.
  21. Doha

    Winter Letters

    I still believe that these two will make a move towards a romantic relationship. They are so in tune, more so than friends. Let’s see how it goes. That was a close call, and life in the military really is like this, lots and lots of waiting around, cleaning things, prepping and then moments of explosive energy.
  22. Uncle Edwin and his largesse. I think he is a genuinely decent man who wants his nephew and partner to have a good life, although there are always those proverbial strings. And his reasoning is not always altruistic.
  23. Doha

    Fleeting

    Only the best for the crème de la crème. Posh cars, classy restaurant and swanky disco. You would never imagine they’re kids. Where will this go with Lawrence and Bastien? More importantly, which of them wants it more?
  24. Doha

    Chapter 9

    In this case, a screwdriver might suffice.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Since this has all gone so well for a while now, I do wonder, like many others, where the curved ball is going to come from?
×
×
  • Create New...