Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,220
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Winter Letters

    I still believe that these two will make a move towards a romantic relationship. They are so in tune, more so than friends. Let’s see how it goes. That was a close call, and life in the military really is like this, lots and lots of waiting around, cleaning things, prepping and then moments of explosive energy.
  2. Uncle Edwin and his largesse. I think he is a genuinely decent man who wants his nephew and partner to have a good life, although there are always those proverbial strings. And his reasoning is not always altruistic.
  3. Doha

    Fleeting

    Only the best for the crème de la crème. Posh cars, classy restaurant and swanky disco. You would never imagine they’re kids. Where will this go with Lawrence and Bastien? More importantly, which of them wants it more?
  4. Doha

    Chapter 9

    In this case, a screwdriver might suffice.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Since this has all gone so well for a while now, I do wonder, like many others, where the curved ball is going to come from?
  6. Doha

    Chapter 9

    We got the shower scene ! Yaaaay!
  7. Yeah. Chance would be a fine thing, right?
  8. I’m hoping that when they get to Augie’s granny’s house they will find Willy James alongside Harriet. Fingers crossed.
  9. I’m glad it’s all out in the open!
  10. I can’t wait for the wives to find out! 🤣
  11. And what a painful genital wart she has proved to be.
  12. Yes @mayday, that is a very good point. Noah is in a vulnerable position.
  13. Doha

    Maybe a Little

    Yes! Exactly!!
  14. That Amelia is really desperate for attention. I’m glad we are going to meet some of Martin’s other children soon.
  15. Doha

    Making plans

    This was a lovely carefree kind of chapter. Just the normal things that couples do. Very nice. 😊
  16. Doha

    Making plans

    “Marjorie and her husband spent 20 years living in the Middle East, where the expats seemed to drink industrial quantities of gin and cocktails”. Having lived and worked in the Middle East for the past 11 years, I can verify the truth of this 😜
  17. I approve of your friend @Vcs.
  18. Yes @sandeman, despite the terrible acts of violence that have taken place, the ranch and people like Jo are bastions of love and support.
  19. There are certainly some very spiteful characters emerging out of the woodwork. I do hope that they got enough recorded to trace the caller. My heart goes out to Kidd as I can only imagine what was done to him. Those bastards need to be caught - pity they can’t be hung drawn and quartered.
  20. 😜 😂 I’m waiting to see his handful 😉
  21. I am very relieved to hear that Regis and Darnell made it safely and don’t feel any sorrow for the men who made their lives a misery before losing their own. Not atall! Finally in Warrensville Fletch and Augie will see Harriet and hopefully get out to their own new home very soon. This was a heart-warming chapter Gary! Thank you.
  22. Doha

    Maybe a Little

    OMG 😧 I hope you’re wrong @weinerdog. I don’t want to be howling my eyes out.
  23. Doha

    Maybe a Little

    Exactly what I’m thinking. 😜 but I’m finding this slow burn both frustrating and glorious!
  24. Parents Weekend follows the sexual exploits of varsity dad, Matt, as he settles his son into college. A total stud, Matt beds a range of men in a range of ways in plain sight, but unseen, except by one character, who will get his turn. A fun afternoon read which I highly recommend.
      • 3
      • Love
×
×
  • Create New...