Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Wiyot

Members
  • Posts

    132
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wiyot

  1. Wiyot

    Chapter 28

    Thanks for the great story. Please tell me the second was written and why it can be read!
  2. Wiyot

    Chapter 3

    Of all the rotten places to stop a story! LOL Seriously, it was getting soooo good. I do hope you will finish it eventually. Oh and would love a pm when you do if you'd be so kind.
  3. Wiyot

    His Tale

    Rightfully so! Please keep writing
  4. The court scene was thoughtful, concise, and full of appropriate emotion. Having acted as an expert witness in familial rape cases... yes, it is tense for all involved even experts. You've done a beautiful job all the way around. Thank you for honoring those who've lived such tragedies.
  5. Absolutely brilliant including the songs and other!
  6. As a retired mental health professional I appreciate not only your presentation of such a traumatic event but the character's realistic reactions as well. Of course, Nick wanted to pay Dave back for his compassion and kindness. Teen boys, hell even grown men, don't have the tools or knowledge of how to respond to a male-on-male rape. As unthinkable as rape is, it happens! Yes, men can be and are raped too and sadly this is not a recent but goes far back in time. If only our society would get a clue and educate males the way females have been... Excellent job. Thank you for tackling such a difficult subject with knowledge.
  7. Love that you shared the link to Nick's song. Thanks!
  8. Wiyot

    His Tale

    Powerful, soul-wrenching...
  9. Wiyot

    Can I Forgive?

    How does one forgive the unforgivable? Yes, I know, forgiveness has long been held as an ideal. For some of us, that act is not nor ever will be possible. They are gone now, good riddance. Regrets? No, not a one, never will be either. The alternate answer has been to find peace with the past. Is there hatred? No, there is nothing, no reason to reside on that love-hate continuum. They stole enough. I hope whatever your decision was brought you peace. 💓
  10. Wiyot

    Courting Ruin

    Wait, the site says this is on long term hold. Please tell me there'll be more eventually! Absolutely hysterical 🤣
  11. Wiyot

    What I Think

    One race: Human
  12. Wiyot

    Chapter 43

    If I were Kit, I'd wear more pink! 🤣
  13. Wiyot

    Chapter 42

    What an incredible scene in the store parking lot. Laughed till I cried. And then, the chapter ending... perfection!
  14. Wiyot

    Chapter 39

    What a sweet story, I didn't expect to laugh as much as I did. The intimacy scenes were incredibly sensual. Reminded me of my sweetie. There is one problem though and forgive as it is a big one... it ended!!! No chance of a follow-up with these guys? 😍
  15. Wiyot

    Chapter 12

    Has A Road Less Traveled been published yet?
  16. Wiyot

    Chapter 12

    "It makes me sad to think that he feels I may have been that someone." In all my years the Bretts I've met are some of the saddest. Though we've come a long way, society under the guise of religious freedom has left so many lives in ruins the depths of heartache in their eyes remain haunting.
  17. Wiyot

    Fool Me Once

    What a fun story. Only one problem though, it needs to be continued!
  18. Wiyot

    Right Now

    Powerful!
  19. Wiyot

    Not All Cops Are Bad

    Whew, powerful! And to all of our Kyle's out there, thank you. They are how many of us were able to survive.
  20. Wiyot

    Call me Daddy

    Poignant and disturbing though real. Sadly, even with the details, much was obviously left unsaid. While some will be unable to read such stories, there are others who need to know they are not alone. Strength, pride, survival and honoring all those who did not come out the other side Gentle hugs
  21. Wiyot

    No Shelter

    "Just get over it." How many times has that been said?! SMH
  22. Wiyot

    Execrable

    Poignant realism. Well done! Like others, I would enjoy reading more of their story though understand the challenges of writing such a piece.
  23. How does it just keep getting funnier?!
  24. Wiyot

    A Love Machine

    Groping of the pooch in chapter 1 already had me laughing but this was hysterical. I'm already disappointed there aren't more chapters!
  25. Beautiful story. Only one complaint, need more!!
×
×
  • Create New...